7 Qualities of A Good Leader
Read More: Leadership | Personal Development | Prospecting | Sponsoring and Recruiting
7 Qualities of a Good Leader
The author is unknown but the principles are very relevant to your business. I thought so highly of the principles that I just had to share them:
"1. A good head to be able to evaluate the quality of ideas and suggestions presented to him.
2. A good heart to be able to be compassionate and fair with the people.
3. A good spirit to be able to hear the voice of God. Some paths God will lead you down don't make head and heart sense at the time.
4. A good eye to be able to see things other people cannot.
5. A good tongue to be able to communicate the vision to the people and motivate them to follow.
6. A good hand to be able to do the things that need to be done. Knowing the right way is not the same as doing it.
7. A good foot to set an example for the people. A minor flaw can outshine a major mission in the eyes of small minds."
Let me know what your thoughts are on these principles and what they mean to you.
EASY and AFFORDABLE Unlimited Web Hosting Starting at $3.96/Month!
FREE 60 Minute Training Video Reveals How To Sponsor 20 Reps A Month With ANY Company!
How 3 guys sponsored 1,732 reps in 31 days, generate 6,742 free leads in a single month, and made over $11,000,000 in 5 years