7 Qualities of A Good Leader
Read More: Leadership | Personal Development | Prospecting | Sponsoring and Recruiting
7 Qualities of a Good Leader
The author is unknown but the principles are very relevant to your business. I thought so highly of the principles that I just had to share them:
"1. A good head to be able to evaluate the quality of ideas and suggestions presented to him.
2. A good heart to be able to be compassionate and fair with the people.
3. A good spirit to be able to hear the voice of God. Some paths God will lead you down don't make head and heart sense at the time.
4. A good eye to be able to see things other people cannot.
5. A good tongue to be able to communicate the vision to the people and motivate them to follow.
6. A good hand to be able to do the things that need to be done. Knowing the right way is not the same as doing it.
7. A good foot to set an example for the people. A minor flaw can outshine a major mission in the eyes of small minds."
Let me know what your thoughts are on these principles and what they mean to you.
7 Free Videos: Create an Endless New Stream of Distributors Knocking Down Your Door, Credit Card In Hand!
FREE 60 Minute Training Video Reveals How To Sponsor 20 Reps A Month With ANY Company!
EASY and AFFORDABLE Unlimited Web Hosting Starting at $3.96/Month!