Ardyss Body Magic Pros and Cons Does It Really Work Or Is It A Scam

Read More: Companies  |  MLM News

One of the first things I learned in the Home Based Business Industry over 20 years ago is how to look for a Pyramid Scheme or Scam!

When companies make astonishing or unrealistic claims about their products, you wonder if the products really work or if its merely a scam. Ardyss International offers a line of Re-shaping Body Garments that claim permanent results over time. They also offer a line of Nutrition, Skin Care and Cosmetics that are purported to be amongst the best in the industry.

Their flagship product is a body re-shaper called Body Magic. In conjunction with the physical benefits of wearing the Body Magic re-shaper, the company states that you can Lose 2 to Sizes Instantly. They further assert that Daily wear of the garment leads to lasting results. Supposedly, the Body Magic re-shapes your body from your shoulders to your thighs giving you an Hour Glass Figure.

Addtionally, a "secondary" flagship product, called the Angel Bra, is alleged to minimize the breast area for instant reduction or enhance the same area for instant augmentation. Said to firm, equalize, re-shape and mold the breast, the bra has no underwire, boning or foam padding.

Ardyss International also boasts a very lucrative Compensation Plan, which the website implies to pay 8 different ways. They boast a 40% Direct Sales bonus,  A Power Start Bonus, Express Bonuses(for team building), Enrollment and Unilevel Commissions, Generation Bonuses, an Impressive Car Bonus, Rank Maintenance Bonuses and the Presidential Pool. They claim to have an Easy Duplicatable System that like their instant Body Magic success, leads to Instant Compensation.

Lose 2 Sizes Instantly... You can certainly understand my skepticism after reading this bit information. I thought, yeah, right -In your dreams maybe! In my humble opinion, this was just another one of those "To Good To Be True" stories. Let's face it, Weight Lost is so important to the American public that Folks are willing to risk Death to allow a Bariatric Surgeon to remove a portion of their stomachs. Others are willing to undergo the knife to get tummy tucks, breast reductions,  breast augmentation liposuction, etc. This company is claiming that their body garments accomplish these goals INSTANTLY with No Surgery, No Pills, No Diet, No Lie!

So, there I was, off to the races to complete my due diligence, carving time for some extensive research. Online, I located and strategically connected with mutliple people throughout the U. S. who had purchased the body reshaping garment. I even stumbled across a special segment featuring the Body Magic done by NBC.

To my amazement, each person with whom I spoke ranted and raved about this Magic Garment and their Instant Hour Glass Figure, each claiming to have shrunk 2 sizes Instantly, I even discovered that the company had an abdomen t-shirt for men that produced similar results.

As I inquired about the Pros of the Body Magic, the responses were, it Flattens your tummy, Removes side rolls(also called love handles). Slims your thighs, Corrects your Posture and Lifts your breast and buttocks.

Ok all these wonderful claims; however, I desired to know what the cons were. Is it comfortable, is it one whole piece; how far down the leg does it extend; how far up does it go; is it restroom friendly, what is it made from, etc.

I must admit, I was not quite ready for the responses. The only cons mentioned were someone had to assist you with putting on the garment the first time and it generally takes 2 to 3 days to become comfortable wearing it. I was told that once adjusted, the garment is quite comfortable.  As a one piece that fits snuggly under the breast and extends mid way the thighs, the body re-shaper is made of a sturdy, lightweight fabric with a layer of lace to give it a feminine appearance. The extra band across the lower front helps lift and hold your lower stomach in position, while the front panels help firm and control your abdomen. The adjustable shoulder straps have three rows of hooks that pull your shoulders back and correct your posture as your body is re-shaped and transformed. The sturdy stretch fabric is doubled in the back area with lightweight soft boning double stiched in the seams to give you extra lower and upper back support. An extra panel on each side helps slim your hips and curves around your lower buttocks to lift and hold it in position. The legs have a hook opening for restroom comfort.

Okay, so for the real test does this Body Magic really work? If it did, it would not only change my life but the lives of millions considering one out of every three Americans are overweight. And not to leave out the Financial Opportunity with Ardyss' Lucrative Compensation Plan, this would literally be a Gold Mine. There was only one true "Full Proof"  way to know if the claims were correct. I had to Purchase a Body Magic. I knew that no matter what they were claiming, if it didn't work, there would be no REAL VALUE  to the end consumer. I knew that this would be either a Scam or a Pyramid Scheme and I would have NOTHING to do with it!

So I bought a Body Magic. To my amazement, I was instantly surprised. As a matter of fact, when I put the garment on, it far exceeded my expectations and unpredictably, caused me to Lose 2 Sizes Instantly. My Stomach Flattened, my Side and Back Rolls Disappeared, my Bust and Buttocks were lifted and it gave me an Instant Hour Glass Figure. No Surgery, No Pills, No Diet, No Exercise.... No Lie!

What Ardyss has done is NOT just another Spanx or Kymaro. The results extend past a temporary fix. It is NOT just another body garment but it is a movement based on a Paradigm Shift. No Surgery, No Pills, No Diet, No Exercise, No Lie.... A movement whose time has come. IT REALLY WORKS!!! Instant gratification, inspiration, attitude, confidence and loads of compliments. Ardyss' Body Reshapers will Revolutionize the Weight Loss Industry for some time to come. I can't wait to try the Angel Bra. Stay tuned for my next Article.

Nevada Howard is an Entreprener/Business Mentor and Success Coach with over 22 years of Entrepreneurial experience. She discovered Network Marketing in 1983, fell in love with the industry and the concept of residual income. she is passionate about Entrepreneurship and is currently making a living through Network Marketing and Mentoring/Coaching potential and existing Entrepreneurs.

www.Lose2SizesInstantly.com

Login or register to post comments  |  Views Views: 87,456  |  Comments Comments: 96

About the Author: Nevada Howard

Member Since: 04/17/2009

I'm a Distributor For:: Talk Fusion Global

Industry: MLM

Primary Web Site: http://www.welovefreevideoemail.com

Comments

Ardyss, does it work

I'm sure you can see the results for yourself. I do want to point out that if you have never had a CHEST/Bossoms before or they hung to your knees for so long, watch out you'll poke your eyes out or someone close to you. ;))

There are a lot of shapers out there that claim to have the same benefits but are flimsy. Make sure you have a good Rep too. Someone that will do exchanges for you if you need to.

Peace and Prosperity,

Therese "Creating Young Millionaires"

Therese Ahmad — Tue, 05/26/2009 - 10:48am

I could understand your

I could understand your reason for being skeptical but i've been introduced to ardyss about 2 months ago and the body magic really works. We have a chapter here in Florida and we have had persons make 20,000 in one month. Unlike some pyramid schemes with the system the money actually trickles down to the people unlike others where everything stays at the top of the pyramid and doesnt move down. I just got a check in the mail for 3468 and i have only been in the business for 2 months. As long as you do your research and have the right persons mentoring you, you end up not only looking good and feeling good but living good as well lol

Dani Miller — Mon, 06/08/2009 - 1:03pm

Body Magic.

Therese, I have been presented with an opportunity to be a part of the Ardyss International business. I am a little skeptical and need some advice from you on how to begin my marketing stratagies.

Donna Carter — Tue, 06/30/2009 - 10:48am

So why is this article

So why is this article almost word for word the same as an article written by Warren Little. Do all of the Ardyss distributors use the same story line? I think you people can at least come up with your own stories. This makes me have doubts about the company and its products.

B Anderson

Bertha Anderson — Wed, 07/08/2009 - 12:08am

So why is there NO Photo?

When I got started with all things in the social media world, it was stressed upon me that NO photo was a red flag.

So why is there NO photo?

Tony Lauria — Wed, 07/08/2009 - 10:20pm

Ardyss International

I saw an email about Body Magic. I looked a mess without my full all in one to help me look a little better anytime I stepped out of my bedroom. Then I went to a show case to see Body Magic. I tried it on and redressed, only to find that my dress that I worn there was way too big with the garment on. I was shoked. I purchased it and when it came I put it on with the help of someone else. I have worn it everyday for 30 days and all I get is comments, like "Miss Angel, What did you do?" and I said "Body Magic". I also get comments like "That is not the body of a 65 year old woman, what did you do?" So you now know what I say. Body Magic does everything that it says it will. I wanted to get my fat sucked out of me and have my breat lifted. Well Body Magic did it all. I also, became a Distributor and I am making money, Honey. My 29 year old son said, "Mother, it's only a little over a month, where did the fat go and are you making money?" I showed him my commission statement. Now he believes, that something finally works. (Big Smile)

Angelus (Angel)... — Thu, 07/09/2009 - 8:06am

Ardyss International

I've recently heard about this company and find the product to be intriguing. Who couldn't use a flatter firmer stomach.

All the best to you Networkers!

Nellita Haase — Wed, 07/15/2009 - 5:13pm

New Consultant - http://www.ardysslife.com/lisa65

I just became a new consult and I love working this business and my Body Magic makes me look very sexy. If you are looking for more information or a picture, please visit my website. http://www.ardysslife.com/lisa65.

Lisa J — Mon, 07/20/2009 - 6:19pm

I absolutely love it!!!!

I absolutely love it!!!! Having a baby 5 months ago I had anxiety of the weight gain. Already being a voluptuous lady I'm comfortable being on the larger side. However once I lost all my baby weight my body still was a different shape than before. The body shaper put everything back in place! The girls are sitting pretty my love handles are under control. My back feels great!!!!!!!! I encourage everyone to try it..
marire sani

alexa ioana — Mon, 07/27/2009 - 2:43am

Without photos, the Ardyss Body Magic seems like a scam.

Tony, you're right. Claims about the Ardyss Body Magic need to be supported by photos.

I tried to upload my photos, but the Better Networker server isn't able to do it for some reason. Instead, I uploaded the photos onto my blog, MLM Due Diligence. Please excuse the amateur photos, taken by my 81 year old mother.

You'll notice in the photos that the Body Magic reduced several inches, (4-1/2 to be exact), off my waist. What a photo can't tell you is that the Body Magic is comfortable. I can still breath, bend, walk, and sit.

If the Body Magic can improve the posture and appearance of a woman with curves, it can do the same for small-framed women who want to lift and accentuate their best features.

You can check out the photos at http://mlmduediligence.blogspot.com.

Anita Belle — Mon, 08/03/2009 - 10:37pm

I am curious....

What is going to happen when Wal-Mart starts selling body wraps for half the price or less? This concerns me. Also, with a 5% residual, this means a person would have to work extremely hard to have success in your company. I start with a minimum of 20% residual, moving up to 53% residual in the co. I am building. It's like going up a stair case with 10K residual sitting at the top. If you have one staircase with 342 steps http://www.secretsoutnow.net and another with 2500 steps, which would you take?

To Your Success,
Jenny Wudtke
(320) 260-8613

Jenny Wudtke — Tue, 08/04/2009 - 12:56am

Ardyss International Comments

I am a distributor of Ardyss. I find that the customer service is very poor and they don't give refunds no matter what..I feel that a company as large as Ardyss and as rapid as its growing, they could be better about standing behind their products. I had a customer pay $45 for overnight shipping and they assured me that it would reach her the next day. She didn't receive it for 3 days. No compensation or anything. Not even an apology. I paid for an item to be shipped back for an exchange $16 plus a $7 money order twice and they sent the same garment back twice. I called customer service and a supervisor was very rude to me and hung up on me 3 times. IM DONE WITH THOSE RUDE MEXICANS! DON'T SUPPORT THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR EXACT SIZES AND LIKE THE COLORS THAT YOU ORDER....NO SUPPORT FROM THEM EVEN IF YOU ARE A DISTRIBUTOR!!!

Amina Richey — Tue, 08/25/2009 - 8:37pm

IF YOU LIKE BODY MAGIC YOU WOULD LOVE INTEGRITY

INTEGRITY IS THA SAME AS BODY MAGIC ,BUT NO COMPARATION IN QUALITY MORE WIDE FOR THE BACK, FIRM INTERNATIONAL IS THE COMPETITION OF ARDYSS BUT BETTER THAN ARDYSS . THIS COMPANY HAS BRAZY FIRM .BLUSE. JEANS, PIJAMA,SAUNA. ECT. THE BRA IS VERY NICE, ARDYSS BRA IS VERY POINT . CHECK IT AND CHOOSE. AND BETTER PLAN COMPENSATION. DEFINITIVE NO COMPARATION WWW.FIRMINTERNATIONALUSA.COM

lety sanchez — Wed, 08/26/2009 - 3:47pm

A new distributor with Ardyss

Hello Nevada. As a new distributor with Ardyss, I thought your review of the Body Magic was great, particularly since you included both the pros and cons of the Body Magic. I am in the process of reading Mark Yarnell's book, Your First Year in Network Marketing. I have also been following his blogs, and I found out that one of the reasons why many people are unsuccessful with their network/multi-level marketing ventures is because they do not learn how to be successful in the field of network/MLM marketing. Also, two things have been advised by those who have been successful in the field: you never publicly put down your product line to anyone, you never put down the organization to anyone, including those in your upline, and most importantly, you never put down another network marketing/MLM program with the goal of elevating your product/company. Thanks again, Nevada for your review and for all of the positive reviews of Ardyss that were appropriately shared. For before and after photos of the Ardyss Body Magic, check out this video series at http://www.drop3sizes.com/brjones30. Thanks.

belinda jones — Sat, 08/29/2009 - 6:10pm

Ardyss International

This is a great company to work for but the truth of the matter is that the compansation is more based in bonuses than in residual and what they don't tell u is that the "Power Start" bonus is matched to the person who personally enrolled you but you are only eligible for that money one time so if you do not exceed the progress that you made the previous month you are out of luck! Good luck with that!

Shekinah Russell — Tue, 09/01/2009 - 11:09pm

Is this product for-real???

That thing is ridiculous. To think that someone would honestly wear that thing instead of putting the time and effort into actually losing the pounds should be a personal embarrassment. It's really gone past pathetic, the extremes to which our sistas are going to capture an image of beauty that’s neither holistic, healthy nor attractive. It seems so strange that some sistas complain about not being able to find sincere, honest, 'real' men when everything about them is synthetic, processed, and unreal. Sistas, let me sell you a clue. If you find a man, any man, who seem to be attracted to women who have certain physical attributes (fake hair, fake nails, fake round ass, fake flat stomach, fake eyelashes, fake eyes, etc...) odds are he's fake-ass man. So if that's what you're looking for (fake-ass men) then that's cool. Leave the 'real' men to the 'real' women. If my girl of eight years when I first met her, had of undressed and all of a sudden picked up 8 - 10 lbs. merely by taking of that girdle thing, the attraction would have ended immediately. Ladies, how do you guard your emotions from the reaction you will inevitably receive when you that look of shock and disdain appears on the face your man after he sees those parts you've been hiding. If you find yourselves that undesirable, why would you reasonable expect a man to find you desirable?

Phoenix Arizona — Wed, 09/02/2009 - 12:31am

Try the product before you

Try the product before you make any assumptions. Helping oneself to be healthier and to look better is a good thing. God bless you on the path you take.

Latoya — Wed, 09/02/2009 - 1:01pm

What about the pear shaped women??

I have just purchased a Body Magic Shaper and I have pros and cons. First off I want to say Im not bashing this company by any means but I do have some legitimate concerns. I've even actually considered becoming a distributer but would need to have these concerns addressed. The Pros are -
It does make you appear smaller
It is firm and holds you in and doesnt give way like most other shapers
Ive noticed on the days I dont wear it that my shape seems to have changed for the better
The garment seems to be made with good quality material and it should because of the price
Ok now for the CONS
I am a pear shape which means Im smaller at the top and most of my weight is below my stomach area (larger thighs) While the shaper fits me perfectly at the top, where the garment ends on my thigh is very uncomfortable and borderline cutting off my circulation. It also seems to roll up which Im sure it would not do if my thighs were smaller. Also going to the bathroom is a real hassle! Its tolerable when youre at home but in public its not user friendly. I basically had to take all my clothes off to use the bathroom. It does have snaps in the thigh area but I could not remove them all the way and I didnt have an hour to figure it out. When you are in a hurry time is of the essense:-)So there just has to be a better way. I believed I was measured correctly because it does everything it says it will do for me above the waist. I just dont understand why they didnt have the pear shaped women in mind when they designed this garment because I know plenty of women that are shaped this way. And why didnt they have the busy person thats away from home and may have to use the restroom from time to time in mind? Maybe Im missing something so can anyone shed light on my concerns?

Skye Blue — Sat, 09/05/2009 - 11:46am

If anyone wants to buy the

If anyone wants to buy the body magic at increible price can go to www.ardyssdiscount.com...just $99.99

ARDYSS DISCOUNT — Sun, 09/06/2009 - 11:01pm
ARDYSS DISCOUNT — Sun, 09/06/2009 - 11:01pm

The Body Magic is Magic

This is a great product and the company is good also. I have not met anyone yet that is not happy with the product. The ardyss body magic shaper is a solid product that out performs it's rivals. There are other body magic products as well if you aren't interested in the body magic shaper.

tracy powell — Mon, 09/07/2009 - 12:11am

There are other garments for

There are other garments for women who want an easier access to go to the restroom that will do the same thing as the body magic. If you want to know more send me a message and we can discuss it.

JaNayle Jones — Mon, 09/07/2009 - 12:36pm

The Body Magic is Great But There is More

The Body Magic is a great product but learning how to market you is the key to success. I have been working with another online business for almost a year so when I added Ardyss International as my second business, it was just a perfect fit. I was already successful at marketing my first business so Ardyss International was a great choice. When doing your due diligence you must join a team that will teach you how to market yourself. Check out this article http://bit.ly/4GghdZ

Shirland Carrington — Sun, 09/13/2009 - 7:41am

We are very excited about the company Ardyss International

We are very excited about the company Ardyss International and their revolutionary new product, Body Magic! Imagine losing 3 sizes in 10 minuets WITHOUT diet, exercise, pills or surgery.

My wife personally used Body Magic for a couple months and is now into her skinny jeans again!! It’s great! The concept is so darn simple! My Father-In-Law, Nephews, and several friends are enjoying Body Magic and experiencing amazing results: http://bodyfashion.ardysslife.net

Courtney Lawrence — Wed, 09/16/2009 - 8:31am

I'm excited because the

I'm excited because the business opportunity fits the three criteria that any home based business should possess. Those are:

1) Low Barrier of entry
2) Scalable
3) Quality products in demand

Ardyss International fits each one of these criteria. As far as Ardyss Distributors all using the same marketing material you have to remember that by and large most new distributors know little about marketing and branding.

Winnifred Smith — Wed, 09/16/2009 - 3:42pm

Ardyss Body Magic Pros and Cons - It's not the garment

I too am an Ardyss distributor and the garment does work and there are pros and cons about the sizing of the garment and using the restroom with the garment. You really just have to be sized correctly. However, the garment in my mind is not the premier product only because it's not consumable. How many time does a distributor think they will sell a girdle for over $100, probably only once per customer. I think the real product is the Levive, the nutritional supplement which contains the 5 main antioxidant berries, noni,goji,acai,mangosteenand pomegranate. I think that's the product to market simply because people will consume it. I am using that as my strategy to market this business. I will sell both but in the long run I think my success rate particularly online will be with the Levive product.

Val Taylor — Sat, 09/19/2009 - 10:54am

Ardyss Body Magic Pros and Cons

I agree the supplement and the skin care products make a better chance for repeat business, but I have not tried any of the supplement, I can only speak of the garment and the instant result that I gain from wearing it. I do plan on trying the supplement and I will post my results from it.

I was introduce by a friend to Ardyss Corselette Deluxe, after trying on the under garment I was amaze. My stomach was the only place on my body that looks fat, I’m tall and wanted to look more refined, after wearing my new Ardyss Corselette, I looked better in my clothes my stomach was flat instantly and since I've stared wearing it more often my stomach is getter flatter and I love. this is the best gift I have given to myself.

Many of my friends wanted to get one after I kept talking about how fabulous and amazing the garment enhance my figure. I decided to become a distributor to help others look their best by introducing as many people as I can reach to Ardyss Body Magic.

For more information on the selection of Body magic and Ardyss undergarments available visit my website, these undergarment help men and women to look their best, also available or other product for the skin, and the body

www.Ardysslife.com/VMCopeland

valerie copeland — Sat, 09/19/2009 - 5:05pm

Ardyss, does it work

I do agree the first time I wore the Corselette Deluxe, I had an instant lift, I was so excited, I went around all day with my head up high, and you know how we act when we know we are looking good. I love the instant gratification.

I Check out my website, you will find many helpful information about Ardyss reshaping under garment, skin care, and supplements, you may place your order from the website.

If you want to work for youself set your own hours and have rewarding business helping other to look their best call me, we have an excellent team of people who will train you to be your best.
Become a distributor join our team call me at 256-468-0947

www.Ardysslife.com/VMCopeland

valerie copeland — Sat, 09/19/2009 - 5:24pm

Ardyss

All I have to say is that IM LIVING IT, Im with the company and Im LOVING IT!!! This company is the best thing since SLICED BREAD!!! and with the garment my body is SHAPING and FORMING in less than a MONTH!and the monry being made EVERY MONTH is PHENOMINAL!!! Lets not forget the Nutritional products! Le'Vive...AM/PM....Collafee.....AWESOME!

Yvonne Wright — Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:10am

The Garment..

Im also with Ardyss and I dont know where you are marketing at but I've been ahving EXCELLENT success with the $175.00 garment! I cant KEEP a garment in my presence and neither can the people on our team. Yes we do sell the PowerPacks and the Nutritinal but the ladies we market dont mind spending the money on the garment. They look at it like this, by the time they spend ALL this money on Spanx n Girdles they might as well just get the Body magic!

Yvonne Wright — Mon, 09/21/2009 - 1:02pm