Is Your Business Built On A Rock Solid Foundation That Nothing Can Stop?
A company may have exceptional products and the best pay plan in the universe, but if it is lacking any one the 5 Pillars, you could loose everything in the blink of an eye! Now you see it, now you don't! Everything you've worked for and everything you stand for could be at stake!
For example, let’s say I want to make an apple pie. I would expect a delicious; mouth watering apple pie if I follow the directions, right? If the ingredients needed consisted of apples, a pan, crust, sugar and spices and an oven, what would happen if I took out the apples and the spices? If I were missing even one of these crucial ingredients, what would happen to my apple pie? It probably wouldn't turn out, right?
That is the 5 Pillars. Your business is your apple pie! If you are missing just one of these ingredients, your business will not turn out.
The correct answers to these 5 questions will assure you that you have the correct recipe!
1. Does the company management have personal experience building their own network marketing company? Have they done it with integrity?
- Beware if I company is under funded it is likely that the compensation plan might all of a sudden change. It’s very important to read the "Policies and Procedures" and "Terms and Conditions" carefully (the longer the contract the worse it is). Look for words like "termination, with or without cause." Believe it or not, some people I have talked to cannot even find their policies and procedures...... not good. Also watch for words like "ongoing", this typically means you will never beable to retire because you are required to have ongoing sales or ongoing training. That is why most of us get involved with Network Marketing isn't it, to own our life and beable to enjoy the finer things in life, right?
- Do the owners have integrity? Google search the owners and the company name and put the word "scam" in parentheses after it. Look at the track records; have they filed bankruptcy one or more times in the past? I've seen companies just change their name and they are at it again...
- Do the owners have a corporate background or do they have an in-the-field network marketing background? What does a traditional business owner know about running
- If your company is publically traded you can bet that the company’s financial decisions Will be made in the favor of the stock holders, at the distributor’s expense.
2. Has the company been in business for at least 2 yrs? Beware of Ground Floor opportunities and start-up companies. The statistics are that 99% of companies don't make it past 2 years.
3. Does the company have an extraordinary product at a reasonable price? Most companies have great products! Instead let’s look at what the market wants. For example, if we look at how many people have diabetes in the world we come out with about 100 million people just in the United State alone. Does that sound like a mass of people? That is about 1/3 of the population in the USA alone. The company that I am involved with has a product that retails for $19.95 a month that stabilizes blood sugar levels and often times alot of consumers will get off their meds. I've never used this product because I don't have diabetes but would you agree that there is a definite demand for it? Also, are the products at a competitive price?
4. Does the compensation plan pay the part-timers? 95% of the people who get involved with network marketing are part-timers. The BEST compensation plans pay the most money for the least amount of work. People must beable to make a decent income working just a few hours a week. When building our dream, we need to find out how hard we're going to have to work to acheive our goal, right? That to me is probably the most important factor when making such a serious life decision. A good way to figure this out is to take the compensation test. Ask one of your upline who have done the deal how many people it took them to make $10,000 per month. Some companies it takes 100,000 people and the least I have seen in the industry is 350 people. Big difference, isn't it? We need to know where we stand in the industry. If I have to work 5 times harder than someone else to make $10,000 a month well, I probably don't want to go there. If you are making 5% to 8% on your product you are extremely underpaid.... People Are Not going to stick around long. If a company says "Recruit, Recruit, Recruit" you better "Run, Run, Run!"
5. Does your Mentor offer a Proven Duplicatable System for success that will work for you and everyone else that joins you? Does the system that you are using work for everyone? Does it work for people who you love dearly that may be suffering from Rhumatory Arthritis with chronic pain or maybe they have Limes Disease and were told by doctors that they would be dead 5 years ago at the age of 33? Will your system work for him? My 7th grader should beable to "Do the thing"with this thing and all she should have to do is become a professional pointer! That is a Proven Duplicatable System.
If you need help reviewing your policies and procedures or crunching the numbers, I am a phone call away. I am here for you.
The question we all need to ask ourselves is, "do we have all the ingredients required to assure that our apple pie will indeed turn out to be delicious and all that we expect?"
Your Friend For Life,
Jenny Wudtke I learned this from my friend and mentor Michael Dlouhy
(320) 260-8613 Call Anytime!
For All The Ingredients Just Click Here!
“Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart!”