Advertise Business For Free Online - 4 Strategies To Choose From
Today we will look at different ways how you can advertise business for free online.
When you are just starting building your business online not everybody has a huge marketing budget to spend. The internet giant has an unbelievable advantage because there are certainly multiple FREE outlets available to take advantage of . Without further long introduction, let's dive straight into the 4 simple strategies that you can choose from.
1. Facebook Advertising
As most of you know Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world. Are you wondering how to use this platform correctly? Facebook advertising is one of the simplest ways to advertise business for free online.
Follow these 4 steps to achieve viral exposure:
- Create a compelling profile page
- Create a Fanpage with your picture and your name (for branding purposes)
- Create a Group using your name in the title
- Start adding targeted friends (20 a day) I would recommend add 10 in the morning, 5 around lunch time and 5 in the evening. The trick is to be consistent. Do it for 60 days and you will have 1200 targeted friends who are interested in what you have to say.
YouTube - Video Marketing
Whenever you create a blog post or an article you can also convert it into a video. There is millions of people who prefer watching videos rather than reading an article. So use your webcam or get a FLIP camera ready and start shooting. If you don't feel comfortable in front of the camera, you can prepare a PowerPoint presentation, add some music to it and just record your voice reading the presentation. Keep in mind to be professional but don't forget to have fun. Many people think that the video must be perfect. Get it out of your head. The more videos you make the better you will get. People will be able to relate to you much more if you are laid back and not super dupper perfect. Many people think that creating videos is complicated and expensive procedure but the reality is true. If you decide to advertise business for free online video marketing should not be missing between your free marketing strategies.
Here are few simple tips to keep in mind when shooting a video:
- Make sure your lighting and sound are good
- Avoid background noises and other distractions (like pizza boxes or beer cans)
- Look professional
- Speak with confidence, don't ramble
- Know your content, even if you nee to use notes that's ok.
- Keep it short 2 -3 min.- Most importantly: BE YOURSELF
Writing articles is another great long term marketing strategy how to advertise business for free online. Start writing on topics that are closely related to your field. Whatever you learn, put it in your own words and write an article. When you start writing and putting content out there, the chances of having that content read, goes up.
- Do keyword research
- Write your article
- Submit your article to article directories
- Bookmark your article on different bookmarking sites.
- Post them on your Facebook wall and different Facebook groups
- Don't forget to tweet about your new content that you just created.
Thisgreat free marketing strategy that should not be overlooked. Create your own blog. My personal preference is wordpress.org. It is very simple to use and navigate and you can add tremendous amount of helpful plugins. Once you write your blogpost you can convert it to an article, you can create video out of your blogpost and you can definitely submit it to different blog search engines like Technoratti for more exposure. Post it to you wall on Facebook and so on. Like by your articles.
The more content you put out there the better chances you have that people will find your site. One crucial point is to be consistent with your marketing strategies. Depending on your time, you can choose 2 or 3 different free marketing strategies or all of them. Just remember if you treat your business like a hobby the return will be only like a hobby. As you can see you have multiple options to advertise business for free online if you are on a tight or even zero marketing budget.