Affiliate Marketing...The "Newbie" Approach!!!
Ohh....The famous "affiliate marketing"...the one that started it all!
So what is this term affiliate marketing I speak of?..
If your a member here on betternetworker, chances are, you already know what it is...
...but if your new to this page and website, and just so happen to stuble across this article through the search engines or from a referral link, I will tell you...
Affiliate marketing: when you market someone else's product, system, or service for a commission. This can range anywhere from 10%-100% from the total amount of the item that will be paid to you for directing someone to buy the product through an affiliate link that's attached to your information to guarantee you get the credit for the purchase.
Why is affiliate marketing so popular?
For the most part, you don't have to purchase whatever product it is you desire to market.
How can that be?
Normally, the merchant or owner of the product will provide you with all the marketing information and methods you need to know everything about the product...
..So, you don't need to purchase the product to make a commission..
There are many ways to become an affiliate, and many products out there ready for you to make some money off of...
The key is to find the right products, in the right niche, and find the right people who want those products. Plain and simple, that's it.
Where to go to become an affiliate?
2) Commission Junction
Those are just 3 places you can begin your search on how to become an affiliate.
To help you with your search: "The Beginner Approach"
1) Find a product that you would use
2) Learn as much as you can about this product
3) Research this product, read reviews, and find testimonies about this product
4) Find the "niche" that fits your product of choice
5) Find some FREE forums, groups, communitites, blogs, and websites that fit your "niche" and product of choice. Start here to get some conversations started and sort through the people you feel might benefit from your affiliate product.
6) Create a domain name through a free blog site like blogger or wordpress that uses the name of your product in the title
7) Create content around the problems people face that your product would solve for them
8) Don't write about how great your product is
9) Write "how to" articles and blogs about how to do something similar of what your product does for someone and the benefits it brings to them. Back end your product as a solution or easier way to get the result they desire with a simple link in your blog post.
EX: If your product is an "acne cleanser"....Write articles on "how to get clearer skin in 14 days" "how to use the right acne cleanser for the right blemishes" "how to keep your face from drying out from your acne cleansers"
--Back end your product as a solution to their problems with "acne"
10) Use Social Networks to drive traffic to your blog by posting every blog post on facebook and twitter with a link to that particular article
There are many ways to make money with affiliate products. You just have to find the right one for you. When you do, it will be easy to make money from the comfort of your home.
One of my main sources of income is actually an affiliate system that I use. It converts higher than anything I have ever seen and pays 100% commissions, which I LOVE about it...
To see what I use personally, go here ------> http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=anthonybarrett
More to come!
The Most Incredible FREE Gift Ever: $633.91 Worth of Money-Making Information from Dan Kennedy!
WARNING: This is only for people VERY SERIOUS about becoming killer copywriters.
Try GoToWebinar, our webinar platform of choice, FREE for 30 days! ($99 Value)