Empowering The World With 100% Commissions !
Walk Don't Run
If you are just starting out on internet marketing don’t make the same mistake that some people make by skipping instructions and training programmes, myself included.
I was so excited about getting started – which is exactly where you should start – that I would skip some of the getting started training programmes and maybe take a glance and just wanted to get on to the next step. Big mistake! I was missing some of the most important steps and was wondering why I wasn’t getting the same results as others. Those very first getting started steps are the most important steps you will be taking to get your business off to a good start. Provided you are with a good company that offers all of these learning steps.
That is why I say ‘Walk Don’t Run’. It is a bit like a baby as they have to crawl before they can walk and once they have mastered that they are on to the next step.
I just wanted to share the video below with you as it is called ‘Walk Don’t Run’ by The Ventures. Nothing to do with marketing but I know some of the older generation will appreciate it! It is a rock’n’roll instrumental which was composed and first performed by Johnny Smith in 1955 and became a hit single in the autumn of 1960 for The Ventures. In the UK the John Barry Seven did a cover version.
- Just make sure you are with a reputable company that has been operating for a long time.
- Firstly go through all your training that is offered to you and don’t skip one bit of it. You will find most good companies have written articles, training videos and audio videos to get you on your way.
- There are also many forums on the internet where you will also get advice.
- If you are not sure what to write about just go to google and put in a question like eg. ‘I am having problems with my roses’ – google will bring up many sites and just read through a few of them and try and savour what everyone is saying and then shut them down so that you are not tempted to copy them and then create an article in your own words. It can be on any subject.
- You can start writing your articles in between your training lessons so that once you know what to do with them then you will be off to a good start.
- It won’t be an easy ride but hard work, training and reading books pays off.
- Lastly I can’t stress enough DON’T RUN BEFORE YOU CAN WALK – it will work for you.
To Your Success
Member Since: 01/25/2011
I'm a Distributor For:: Forever Living Products International, Inc.
Other Company: Pure Leverage
Industry: Business Opportunities
Primary Web Site: http://www.merle30.myleadsystempro.com