10 Steps to Online MLM Success
This is a short list of the 10 basic steps you need to do to achieve success in online mlm marketing. I assume you will follow the teaching of whoever your mentor is as they will have intimate knowledge of your unique situation and can better guide you personally. And if they are in your upline, they have a vested interest in you success.
It would take an entire book to explain all of the details regarding each of these ten steps but your training system and your mentor will explain all of these for you.
- Define what you want. Clearly understand your Core Desires, as Jack Zufelt calls them. Your dreams are the only things that will motivate you when things aren’t working as you desire. Keep them clearly in front of you as the reminder of why you are doing this; building an online mlm business.
- Commit yourself to your success. Make absolute commitments to yourself and your family that you will until. That is you will continue to give your best efforts to your success until you have it.
- Find the Training system for you. Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring is great and Mike basically has trained most of the people who are successful with an online mlm training system. MLSP might be the most successful online mlm training system and it has a rather complete set of training tools. If you decide to join either of them you can join with me by clicking your choice here. I recommend you join both of them. Your mentor may come from either your mlm company upline or from the training system you choose, or both.
- Choose a mlm company that you believe in. You must believe in that company, in their products, in their management, and in their compensation plan.
- Do your keyword research to decide what will be the focus and subject of your online efforts. The Google Keyword Tool is excellent for this. There are others like Traffic Travis, etc. This is important as your blog and blogpost will be optimized for your chosen keywords.
- Setup all of the necessary accounts for your blog, etc. You will need a domain name, like larrysteele.com, a hosting account with GoDaddy or HostGator, Askismet, Onlywire, TribePro, and about 50 social sites; including Facebook and Twitter and YouTube. You will definitely need an autoresponder like iContact or aWeber.
- Blog 5 to 7 times per week. You need to recreate a reputation of someone in the know about your chosen subject. This is accomplished by continuing to blog on all things related to your chosen subject and people will decide to follow you and optin to your list which is maintained by your autoresponder company.
- Post your blogposts as articles on article hosting sites like eZineArticles and Better Networker. This allows people to find you through the articles and it helps create backlinks. Backlinks are where other webpages have a link to your page, your blogpost, and they help improve the ranking in the search engines for your blogposts.
- Create videos from your blogposts and post them on YouTube and other video hosting sites. As with articles, videos allows people to find you through the videos and it helps create additional backlinks.
- Persist until you succeed. Don’t let anything defer you from your goal of success in your online efforts to build your mlm business. Your success is there for you if you persist.
I wish you much success and feel free to contact me if I can help you.
To Your Success,