How To Build A Powerful Web Presence
How good is your personal Web Presence? By "web presence," I mean your over-all exposure on the internet. One way to find out is to ask yourself these questions:
1. Google your name. Are you on the front page? Second page? Or are you M.I.A. (Missing In Action!)
2. Do you have a Facebook account? Is your profile complete? How many friends do you have? How many do you add on a daily and weekly basis?
3. Do you have a Twitter account? How many people follow you? If you didn't even try, how many people would follow you per day? (Meaning, how many natural followers do you get every day?)
4. Have you published any articles online? How many? Do they drive traffic to sites that make you money?
5. Do you have a Youtube account? How many videos have you published? how many times have they been viewed?
6. How much revenue to you receive every month, just from the Internet? Less than $500? $1,000? $10,000 or more?
7. How big is your marketing list? If you were to send out an e-mail to every single prospect you have, how many people would get it? 100? 500? 5,000 or more?
8. Do you have a blog? How much natural traffic does it get? How often do you up-date it?
These are just a handful of questions, but they reveal a lot.
If you don't like the answers to these questions, the bad news is you're behind the curve. Marketers all over the world are developing their web presence, and increasingly your customers will buy from them, simply because they can't find you.
The good news is a lot of your competitors are still messing around with gimmicky, expensive "tricks" and quick-fix, temporary solutions that don't provide long term, sustainable results. So if you focus on building a powerful web presence now, it will be in place for years to come, and your reputation, list buidling, and income will grow every single day until you reach your online financial goals.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Dave Sherwin is a full time online marketer and co-founder of the Lighthouse Marketing System, and the 4th Pillar marketing course. Learn how to build a P.W.P. (Powerful Web Presence) EASILY and QUICKLY at: