Questions for a Coach

You are the author of this content. Click here to edit it.

Read More: Blogging

What makes you want to be an MLM success coach? What values do you have that indicate you’ll be able to guide others to success? You are certain to have plenty of frustrations. How will you handle them?

Maybe more to the point: your students will also have plenty of frustrations. How will you handle THAT?

Who is your own MLM success coach? Think about that person. What skills do they have that you really value, that really have helped you? What do they do that you can emulate?

What key elements will you focus on when you coach others? Your time with any single person is very limited, so it’s critical that you zero in on the most important lessons. What are they?

Do you belong to some kind of “coaching mastermind group,” where you can share your experiences & questions with other coaches? If not, you should. You will learn and gain more skills much faster when you can learn from the experience of many others who have already figured out solutions for situations you are likely to run into in your own career.

Are you intent on learning more about coaching every day? There are a ton of biographies written by people who have mentored others in every field imaginable. I bet you’d be amazed how much you’d learn about MLM success coaching just by reading a book written by some successful veteran basketball coach. Written by Michael Dlouhy.

This free eBook changed my life and I know it will for you also. : )

To your success,
Stefanie Sanspree

Login or register to post comments  |  Views Views: 4,514  |  Comments Comments: 37

Rare Webinar Exposes the One Investment the Top 1% Are Betting on During the Coming Economic Collapse...

About the Author: sonia sharma

Member Since: 12/31/1969

Industry: No Industry Selected

Primary Web Site: No Website Entered

Comments

I spent 1000's on coaching But no one taught me as much

as Michael Dlouhy has for FREE
Your friend for life Juanita

Juanita Waterman — Thu, 09/17/2009 - 4:16pm

I never had a Real Coach

Now I have a Team of Coaches, and we all work for free!

Paul Murphy — Sun, 09/13/2009 - 9:58pm

We all work for free.......

but he who gives, gathers.

lynnj (not verified) — Mon, 09/14/2009 - 12:33am

Being a Successful Coach.

Stephanie: Great article on Coaching at MFF.
"You will learn and gain more skills much faster when you can learn from the experience of many others who have already figured out solutions for situations" Great line in article.

Therese Catanzano — Mon, 09/14/2009 - 6:30pm

Great Post Stephanie

I'd be Lost without My Coach :)

Cassie Strom — Wed, 09/16/2009 - 12:09am

Great post Stefanie! And here's another reason "why"...

COUNT THAT DAY LOST WHOSE DESCENDING SUN FINDS YOU WITH NO GOOD DEEDS DONE.

"It is well known among those who make it a practice to help others that doing a service for another benefits the giver as much as-if not more than-the receiver. When you do a good deed for someone else, you become a better person. The positive effect that your good deed has upon you will endure long after it is forgotten by the recipient. Good deeds need not be large or costly. The greatest gifts are gifts of your time and yourself. A kind word or small courtesy will be remembered and appreciated." ~~ http://www.naphill.org.

Lyn Mullins — Fri, 09/18/2009 - 1:49am

MFF free Coaching and Skills

Like with a others have said in this post, MFF has helped me tremendously in my coaching and mentoring capabilities AND I'm a brand new person! I'm totally different than I was 3 years ago.

A Friend For Life,
Jayne

Jayne Cambra — Tue, 09/22/2009 - 11:16am

Like Lynn said...

"We all work for free" in MFF.
In our NM biz. "Plant the Seeds and then Harvest the Crops."

Jayne Cambra — Tue, 09/22/2009 - 11:29am

Listen to Stefanie...

FYI: Stefanie is MY Success Coach! I am fortunate to have her!!!

Margi Starr — Thu, 09/24/2009 - 12:14pm

re" Listen to Stefanie..

Congratulations Margi!
Stefanie is a wonderful Coach.

Jayne Cambra — Fri, 09/25/2009 - 7:57am

Coaching

Wonderful article - I have found that when you coach someone you learn as much as you give.

Dr. David Enders — Thu, 10/01/2009 - 7:40pm

Coaching..

Nice post. Players and Students Usually Have to Worry About Themselves.but Coaches have to be cautious of everyone they are involved with. Time Management is Definitely A Skill that is needed to be a successful coach.

Eb Udofia — Thu, 10/15/2009 - 4:26pm

Coaching for Success

Finding a good coach or mentor is probably the best way to accelerate success, especially early in starting a business (and not just MLMs).

Turning that around and coaching someone else is one of the best ways of not only paying it forward, but also of growing yourself (and therefore your business).

Michael Wilson — Sun, 10/18/2009 - 8:13am

Hey Thanks Steph...

Great article.. Definitly some great inspiration... way to be a leader.

-Neil

Neil Johnson — Thu, 10/29/2009 - 7:10am

I like such kind of coaches

I like such kind of coaches where i can share my experiences & questions with my coaches. Since he an instructor so he must be friendly. But finding a real coaches is really so tough.

Salmon Oil for Dogs

Tom Cruse — Sun, 11/08/2009 - 9:03am

i really need a coach

that a good thing to have is a good coach but i don't have a personal coach but now that i have come to this site i have many coach

Charles Bruton Sr — Sat, 11/14/2009 - 3:28pm

Seeing the Light

Great article, Stefanie.
My first thought about working in network marketing is I can deal with the problems on my own that I run into no matter what.
But now knowing that some of the most successful business people in the world have or had a coach has made me realize that for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I will need to turn to coaching.

Thanks, again

Mark Herdt — Sun, 11/22/2009 - 7:27pm

questions for a coach

Being a good coach requires bona fide interest in your downline. Actively participate in their quest for knowledge and experience. And be genuinely interested in them. My coach is Colleen Rocha (also on BetterNetworker) and is not only congenial but also is proactively helps solve problems. She also forwards some of my suggestions on how to streamline and improve the business. In fact I credit her with my learning of BetterNetworker so that I could learn how to network market.

Jason Jahr — Tue, 12/01/2009 - 7:31pm

Lessons from a Coach

Stephanie,

As you said, a mastermind group will definitely help you learn skills faster. Learning from other peoples' experiences is very beneficial.

Irma White — Tue, 12/01/2009 - 7:48pm

The Key Element

Great post Stephanie! This information is key because as MLM'ers, we have to be coachable and yet, know how to coach others. We cannot be successful on our own. It takes a collective effort to do well in this business, therefore, understanding the value behind mentoring will lead to goal achievement. Thanks for this enlightening, easy to read article!

Charlene Hall — Sun, 12/20/2009 - 7:36pm

Coaches are very important.

Tyson Smith — Wed, 12/23/2009 - 2:11am

Very Insightful

Thanks for the tips. Its great that we have so many different avenues to find coaches, but the one we end up sticking with may be the difference between a long successful career and one that can be short and painful.

Choose your coach wisely and you will endure in this competitive marketplace.

Mark Gubuan — Wed, 12/23/2009 - 12:40pm

I always feel like the goal

I always feel like the goal in joining mastermind groups is to find the other motivated people in the group more than to get the expertise.

Danny Concannon — Tue, 01/05/2010 - 3:50pm

With out a Coach you can hang it up....

Most people who read that book really get it!!!

It is awesome to see people actually get it..

Thank you for the Article...

Have a Blessed Day!!!

Danny & Laura J... — Sat, 01/16/2010 - 5:21pm

In praise of a great coach

Hi Jason, I just had to add my praise to yours of Colleen Rocha as well. She is an amazing person, generous with her suggestions, time and expertise. A real beacon in our Network Marketing community.

Holly Harris — Mon, 01/25/2010 - 2:32pm

MUST HAVE A COACH & LEARN FROM EXPERIANCE

Ernie Giordano — Tue, 01/26/2010 - 10:00pm

A Coach Is A Must HAVE!

Thanks for sharing! Without a coach, there is no room for added value and acquring new skills for the newbies. Beginners have to be well trained .. if they're not coachable, they're bound to fail.

Dolores Luz — Sat, 01/30/2010 - 12:51pm

I need a coach as I am here to learn

I definately need coaching after coming from a selling back ground face to face to now working online with a magnificent tool like BarterZone Trade Dollars, I need that edge to do it right to be taken seriously.

Terry Cuthbert — Sun, 03/07/2010 - 11:42pm

I have a online electronics store.

I own onlineelectronics.org and have since 14nov08. I have tried several types of advertising and finally just ran out of money with website cost hosting and trying to advertise. What do I need to do to help my business while working with you guys?

Don register — Tue, 04/13/2010 - 8:09pm

Awesome Coach

A good coach guides you, helps to soften the learning curve, and creates an arena of massive success. Stephanie, is sharing, coaching and helping to create coaches abroad.

~Smooches~

Michaela Ellis — Tue, 04/20/2010 - 4:27pm
Become an ABN Member and add a personalized lead capture form next to every article, blog, podcast, and video you post on the site.

Click Here to Join Now!

sonia, You Could Be Capturing Leads Right Now!

Become an Association of Better Networkers (ABN) Member and you can add a personalized lead capture form next to every article, blog, podcast, and video you post on the site.

Learn More Today!