Setting Up Your Personal Blog for MLM Success
Your personal blog is the central hub of your online efforts to build your MLM business and to have success. Don't worry, it is not difficult, but it is very important. If you want to grow your business rapidly, then learn from someone like Magnetic Sponsoring, or My Lead Systems Pro (MLSP). They are experts at teaching the concept of building a network marketing business online using the Attraction Marketing principle.
Just follow the steps below to set up your blog and have a great time blogging.
- Make a game plan: What will you blog about? This should be a subject you are very interested in and probably something in which you already have experience.
- Decide how you will create traffic to your blog and landing pages: If you are on a budget, then something like article marketing is a totally free way to get the necessary traffic, but it does take weeks to start seeing the traffic. If you can invest a few bucks, then something like Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising on Google or Facebook might be for you. PPC creates traffic immediately.
- Click Here to Get Your Domain Name and set up Hosting for Your Blog. Try to get the domain name that is the same as your name; like yourname.com. This is the best for branding yourself on the Internet. And select "WordPress Hosting" in the Web Hosting section for the hosting of your blog.
- Install WordPress on Your Blog.
- There are Several "Plugins" that you will also want to install on your Wordpress blog to assist you in the use and functionality of your blog. There are many that you can select. The ones I am using are listed below.
OK, start blogging. Remember to blog something meaningful to your readers every few days.
To Your Success,
Used by millions, Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from comment and trackback spam. It keeps your site protected from spam even while you sleep.
Select All in One SEO Pack
All in One SEO Pack
Out-of-the-box SEO for your Wordpress blog.
Select CKEditor for WordPress
CKEditor for WordPress
Replaces the default WordPress editor with CKEditor
Reward your readers by automatically placing a link to their last blog post at the end of their comment. Encourage a community and discover new posts.
Select Efficient Related Posts
Efficient Related Posts
A related posts plugin that works quickly even with thousands of posts and tags
Select FeedBurner FeedSmith
Originally authored by Steve Smith, this plugin detects all ways to access your original WordPress feeds and redirects them to your FeedBurner feed so you can track every possible subscriber.
Select Google Analyticator
Select Google XML Sitemaps
Google XML Sitemaps
This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.
Select Hello Dolly
This is not just a plugin, it symbolizes the hope and enthusiasm of an entire generation summed up in two words sung most famously by Louis Armstrong: Hello, Dolly. When activated you will randomly see a lyric from Hello, Dolly in the upper right of your admin screen on every page.
Select Jetpack by WordPress.com
Jetpack by WordPress.com
Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
Displays recommended stories and associated thumbnails from your blog
Select MaxBlogPress Optin Form Adder
MaxBlogPress Optin Form Adder
Want to add optin subscription forms to your blog but don't know how? With MaxBlogPress Optin Form Adder, you can easily put optin forms on your blog as a widget or within posts. Customize them to match your blog's style, without knowing a single code! Adjust your settings here.
The podPress plugin gives you everything you need in one easy plugin to use WordPress for Podcasting. Set it up in 'podPress'->Feed/iTunes Settings. If this plugin works for you, send us a comment.
Select Popular Posts
Select Post-Plugin Library
Select Smart Update Pinger
Smart Update Pinger
Replaces the built-in ping/notify functionality. Pings only when publishing new posts, not when editing.
Select Sociable for WordPress 3.0
Sociable for WordPress 3.0
Sociable people need sociable! Sociable now for WordPress 3.0. Add sociable bookmarks to posts, pages and RSS feeds
Select Subscribe To Comments
Subscribe To Comments
Allows readers to receive notifications of new comments that are posted to an entry. Based on version 1 from Scriptygoddess
Select TweetMeme Retweet Button
TweetMeme Retweet Button
Adds a button which easily lets you retweet your blog posts.
Select WordPress Importer
Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags and more from a WordPress export file.