Fun Ideas to Make Extra Money
Everyone needs money. If the amount in the paycheck is not enough and quitting the current job is not an option, something has to be done to earn the extra dough. Here are a few fun ideas to help pay for those other expenses.
1. A lot of retail companies employ the use of mystery shoppers to check on the quality of service in the establishment. The person will act like a regular customer and make a purchase then afterwards reports back to the client the events that transpired.
There are over 150 companies doing this in the United States and Canada. If the person loves to shop, it will be fun to join the organization that helps the retail store and at the same time get paid while going to the mall.
2. Another cool idea will be getting paid to talk. The individual probably noticed those people standing in the grocery or in the mall handling out samples and talking about a certain product.
These people don't do this for free and are paid by the hour as well as commission for each product that was sold.
3. Some people are paid to go to a party. A lot of direct selling companies do this such as Tupperware and Pampered Chef that will let the agent do a product demonstration in the hopes that sales will be made after showing it to prospective customers.
This can also be done by getting a few products and having the party in the comforts of oneís home first by entertaining the neighbors and then getting referrals from these people.
4. Before movies are shown in the big screen, a test market first watches the film. These people are not picked off the street but hired to see it, which will give a good indication how this will do in the box office.
This is also done when hosting a game show live on television. Those who love films or be one of those in the crowd can sign up and be one of these individuals.
5. Advertising is not only done on television, billboards or the radio. Advertisers can also do this for the car one was at home. All the individual has to do is drive the vehicle in high traffic areas and get paid for the public to see it.
6. Freedom of speech is one of the many privileges Americans enjoy. Instead of sharing it with friends or officemates, the person can also make extra money can voicing this out when a company is engaged in focus group discussions when conducing a market study.
This covers a wide range of topics, which includes music and fashion. The individual will just have to sign up with a market research company to be called when the services are needed.
The ideas mentioned won't take that much of the person's time and will also not make one filthy rich. All it can do is make the individual earn some extra money and at the same time have fun doing it.
Before signing up for any of these voluntary programs, it will be a good idea to do some research first. This will make the person understand what needs to be done and how will one be compensated.
For more information about Make Extra Money be sure to follow the link in the resource box below to receive your free home business Cd.
Daegan Smith in an expert online home business marketer and consultant who's authored several home business box and course. To receive your free CD with the complete blueprint of how to go from $0 to over $85,172.74 in just 18 months working from your kitchen table go here now: Click Here Now!