The State of The US Economy, Are You Prepared for The Worst?
It seems most Americans are just plain blind to the condition of the US economy, as I see it here in Los Angeles where I live, so here's some recent facts, and I report, and you decide what you've got to do fast, i.e. no time to delay!
1. 40% of all USA households are "underwater" on their mortgage
2. 50% of the people working in the USA are working for the US Government, and Governments on all levels, city, county, and state.
Question: How do government workers get paid? They get paid by government taxpayer dollars right? Right. What do Government employees pay their taxes with?
Tax dollars paid to them from the "private business" sector taxpayers. Isn't that a pyramid scheme? Yes, it is, and why most Americans can't figure out that socialism doesn't work, is beyond me since it has failed every time over time. Just read the book, "The fall of Rome."
3. Citibank is still receiving Federal dollars to stay in business and the US government also gains control of half the seats in the Board of Directors
Isn't that Corporate Welfare? Right.
4. New hiring and job numbers are extremely dismal as of today as reported in the Los Angeles Daily News, and is showing a major job hiring slowing and now a 8.3 national unemployment rate.
The figures are way off and not even close to the truth, because they don't report the people who haven't looked for work in the last 30 days, and so by most reliable experts claims, the US unemployment rate Nationwide is closer to 20% and that's about 80 million people out of work now.
5. By all indicators and by reading as many reliable sources as I can find, inflation is on the rise, and will be up 30 to 40% within the next 18 to 36 months forcing as many as 25% of Americans to just "walk away" from their home. That's about 100 million people right there.
6. With economies crumbling overseas in Greece, Portugal, Spain and with the bottom about to drop out of the Euro, this will cause an even greater ripple effect here in the USA, and thus slowing the US economy even more.
7. The last nail on the coffin; 10 trillion dollars spent over the last 3 1/2 years by the Fed, sending the US debt soaring to over 16 trillion dollars from 5.9 trillion which is quickening the demise of the US dollar and thus inflation is eventually inevitable and will be out of control.
Current admin has passed no fiscal budget and so another huge red flag to ponder.
Where does it all end? Where is the good news in all this? Well, Americans need to wake up to what is really going on, and quit listening to politicians who tell them things are ok or even going great when they are obviously lying for their own special interests.
The only thing I can suggest in this regard is to be prepared, and to do that one should have at least 30 days of stored food, and water, and at least 30 days cash reserve. See what else you may need here at: www.ibourl.com/qxd
Oh, and you may want to see how you can earn up to $500.00 a month in free healthy gluten and soy free snacks to store too when the time comes, and it's not a matter of "IF" at this point in history, it's a matter of when. get.snackhealthy.com Will you and your family be prepared or will you be running to an empty store and out of luck looking for food and water when it's too late.
Because no government on all levels (Fed, state, county, city etc.), or otherwise is looking after you and your family and if you think otherwise you must believe in Santa Claus and/or the Easter bunny like Robert Kiyosaki would say. Chaio. HF
WARNING: This is only for people VERY SERIOUS about becoming killer copywriters.
The Most Incredible FREE Gift Ever: $633.91 Worth of Money-Making Information from Dan Kennedy!
Exclusive FREE training from the industry’s hottest superstars. Every Wednesday. Register Now!
Member Since: 10/10/2007
I'm a Distributor For:: Magnetic Sponsoring
Other Company: My Day 1 Charity Company
Primary Web Site: http://www.harryfassett.com