How To Become "The SEO Monster" With 1 Random Blog A Day!!!
<========= Thank you ALL for the LOVE you leave me here!
SEO 'baby'....The big "kahuna" to ALL internet marketing success...Even if the guy next to you is shaking their head 'NO'...
Seriously, if you can dominate the search engines, you have pretty much set your kids, your grandkids, and your great grandkids up for LIFE!...
Well, how about this for some SEO 'knowledge' for the day...
Every-single day, millions of people log onto the internet...looking for something to 'buy'...looking for 'someone' to help them...looking for an "ANSWER" to ALL their problems and past failures...
It happens people...Just like you probably turn to the internet when you need a 'solution' to a current problem your facing!...
Well, maybe because you "preach" this to your team as well...
OK...I'm going to dive right in now, and I'm sorry if I've bored you with my "rambling"...I tend to do that at times!
So, this is what you need to do.
1) Open a google adword account up (it's free)
2) If you use the google keyword tool without an adword account, you'll be limited to the search results you get when using certain 'keywords'...So choose wisely if your serious about SEO.
3) Sign into your google adword account, click on the keyword tool.
4) Choose your 'keyword' your going to be using and type into the main search box
5) On the left-hand of the screen, check the 'broad'..."prhrase"...and [exact] boxes
6) Now take your 'keyword' and add on some long tail words to your keyword...
Ex: Keyword is "gold jewelery"
- "How to buy gold jewelery"
- "Where to buy gold jewelery"
- "Gold jewelery reviews in (your area)"
7) Now type all the longtail keywords that come to mind when searching for your product or service and the keyword of your choice
8) Underneath the main box where you type in your 'keywords'...Do an advanced search and click the "competition" box. Shoot for 'low' competition first, then move to medium and hard once you've got the hang of it.
9) Now depending on your 'keyword' and business reach, use a global monthly search or local monthly search
10) Once you've got your results with number of searches and longtail keywords, look for the longtail keywords that have a montly search between 1,000 and 20,000 searches per month
11) Now find all the keywords that fit this and copy and paste them to a seperate word document, with montly searches and competition ranks for later use
12) Pick 10 of your most 'targeted' and related 'long tail keywords' and one by one, type them in the GOOGLE search bar as if you were searching for those terms using GOOGLE as a search engine
13) Look for authority domains (yourbrand.com, ex: goldjewelery.com) and look for FREE sites and blogs like (blopsot.com, wordpress.com, youtube.com)
14) Write down the amount of "paid ads" as well. These will be located at the top (highlighted in pink or a different color) and to the top right of the page.
15) Now use the 'ALEXA' toolbar, if you haven't downloaded it already, you should have it. You want this so you can check the "site rank", "reviews", and "inbound/backlinks" to see how much authority these sights actually have online.
16) If you find any sites that are old, or haven't had much activity recently, click on the website and do some 'keyword' spying by "right-clicking" on the page, go to "page source", an extra page will open and show the 'html" of that particular page (which will reveal the keywords they use in their meta description and keywords they plan on ranking for, some insider secrets right there for you). Now use the keywords in their 'html' and add on some 'long tail' words to them and include these in your keyword search.
17) Now put everything from above into ACTION by creating content around these 'keywords'. Write an article or blog post using this keyword method. I like to use the 1% theory (for every 500 words you use your 'keyword' 5 times). Make sense? Once in your 'title'. Once in your topic sentence. Twice in your body. And once in your "call to action".
18) Create your content using this technique, build as many back-links as you can by posting articles with links back to your 'site' or 'blog post'. Post your content to twitter, facebook, and youtube with back-links to your original content. Try getting as many 'authority' domains like these social networks with your "blog post" that include these keywords in the link and you will soon see your content being indexed by google and other search engines.
I now this might seem like alot of work, but is WAY WORTH IT, and will definitely serve it's purpose for long-term "quality traffic" and search engine visibility...
The 'tricks' I use that SPEEDS UP THIS PROCESS FASTER THAN ANYTHING...
Posting my content using my EMPOWER NETWORK blog and 1 tool that builds 1,000-2,000 high quality back-links at the push of a button...
..Also get's you indexed within 15 minutes by major search engines if you actually put it into ACTION..
Write 1 article a day, use this 'keyword' research method, and build 30,000 back-links to your site or blog within 1 month....and your bound to see some OUTRAGEOUS RESULTS and MASSIVE QUALITY TARGETED TRAFFIC...
Which means --------> Proper Keyword Usage + Content + 30,000 Back-links = 'Disgustingly-Stupid-Easy Results That Should've Been Put To Use A Long Time Ago'
This method REALLY DOES WORK...and got me on PAGE 1 OF GOOGLE on ACCIDENT...
..When I wasn't even trying, it's that POWERFUL...
..All because my girlfriend was 'constipated' from eating TOO MUCH SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!
Don't believe me?
Here to help,
Call me if you want:
PS: Don't forget to vote, like, and tweet. Oh...and fill out this form to the right ------->
** Watch your FREE video below too to see how you can DOMINATE GOOGLE for ANY KEYWORD you want by using 1 method, that's it...