Treasure Island of Link Building: How to Find the Best Links Every Time
Most SEOers will tell you that one way link building from quality “linkable” sites is the single most important factor of a successful SEO campaign.
And I am not the one to disagree with it.
I strongly believe that building a variety of links from quality and preferably high PR pages is what will make or break your efforts to place your website on the first page of Google for your desired keywords.
This post is all about the “HOW” of link building. You are looking for a treasure, and I am about to give you a perfect map that will lead you right to it.
Use the searches below to find the best sites in your niche to link from. Just copy and paste the entire code into a search engine search box, insert your target keyword where it says “add your keyword” (duh! ), and prepare to be amazed at what you find.
One Way Link Building with WordPress Blogs
• site:.edu inurl:wp-login.php +blog
• site:.gov inurl:wp-login.php +blog
• site:.edu “your keyword”
• site:.gov “your keyword” -”you must be logged in” -”comments are closed”
• site:.edu “no comments” +blogroll -”posting closed” -”you must be logged in” -”comments are closed”
• site:.gov “no comments” +blogroll -”posting closed” -”you must be logged in” -”comments are closed”
One Way Link Building with ExpressionEngine Blogs
• site:.edu “powered by expressionengine” “ADD YOUR KEYWORD”
• site:.gov “powered by expressionengine” “ADD YOUR KEYWORD”
• site:.com “powered by expressionengine” “ADD YOUR KEYWORD”
• site:.org “powered by expressionengine” “ADD YOUR KEYWORD”
Why ExpressionEngine blogs? For some reason, these blogging platforms are especially popular with academics and government agencies, which a lot of times translates into high authority and PR.
The reason you should add your keyword to the searches is that you are better off linking from related sites. If you can’t find any sites to link from for your specific keyword, just widen your search, i.e. from “tractor parts” to “tractor”. (did I just give away my most profitable niche? )
If these codes are not enough, I've got a LOT more of them right here: One Way Link Building Tips. See you there!