7 Reasons Why You Should Use Social Media Marketing
Social Network in 2010 is steady growing and everyday marketers are jumping on the bandwagon. Alot of top marketing executives, looked down on Social Media and said it was only for teenagers messaging their friends and family's on the Social Media platforms Facebook, Myspace, BetterNetworker, Linkedin. And using Twitter for just tweeting everything that are doing throughout the day.
Are you one of the people that think Social Media is a fad? If you do you will be the one sitting on the sidelines while the Social Media Marketing Industry grows at astronomical speeds in 2010. So, today I'm give you 10 reasons why you need to implement Online Social Media in your business.
1. It is Used by Everyone - It's a fact that someone in 9 out of 10 homes is using Social Media daily, and there are millions of social media users in the world. According to a recent study taken, there are over 400 million people that uses Facebook alone, and there are 100's of other Social Media Marketing Platforms available. Don't you think your business can benefit from just the 400 million people that use's Facebook.
2. President Obama Used it for his Campaign - President Obama used Social Media to his advantage and reaped the rewards for utilizing it. He had a highly efficient Twitter Campaign. He also used to deliver his weekly address. This new communication strategy has been called the "Obama 2.0." President Obama has continued to use the web and to interact with the American People.
3. Social Media is Growing Fast - There are new Social Media sites popping up everyday. Whenever a social site starts to decline in popularity there are 2-3 more that are evolving and are exploding like wildfire. New people are coming to social media everyday. It's a fact that Facebook is growing by around 600,000 new users everyday. There has been a a boost in the reading of blogs online by over 60% in the last year, and it is still growing. So dont let that make you think that Social Media is a fad cause it is actually a building block for how the world and technology is evolving.
4. It's Very Cost Efficient for Businesses - With the downturn in the economy alot of business are seeking a new low cost way to communicate with their target audience. Social Media is quickly becoming the solution for most of them. It's the cheapest, fastest, and the most cost efficient way to reach out to their target audience. The number of business that are starting to implement Social Media will continue to grow every year.
5. Social Media is in Every Niche - Social Media is available for everyone. There are social networks for every know niche that you can think of. Whether your looking to find out about how to lose weight or how to become a better gardner, there is a social network out there for your passion. So basically this means that everyone has a place in this new Social Media world.
6. Social Media is Fast - Everyone wants all the lastest news, gossip, and information fast and now. This is also why Social Media is so popular. Nowadays bloggers are the one's who breaks most of the lastest stories, it use to be the newscasters. I follow most of my news coverage and world information on blogs, twitter and alot of other sources online. The reason for this is because it is Fast, Easy and Convenient.
7. It's FREE- Everyone Love's Free so what that means is when something is Free you have no choice but to be apart of it.
Are you ready to apply Social Media to your business? What reasons would you add to this list? Tell me about what reasons you think that Social Media is good for business today in the comments!
To Your Massive Success,