War, Peace & Marketing - Ann Sieg, Ferny Ceballos & Raymond Fong

Read More: Marketing

As you will see, this 2-Hour UN-cut training call between industry titan, Ann Sieg, and popular BetterNetworker instructors, Ferny Ceballos & Raymond Fong, has come to you for FREE as a result of a very real, tense and career altering legal conflict between Ann and Ferny.

If you’d like to catch up on the entire story, you can visit the original post on BetterNetworker made by Ferny, War, Peace & Marketing with Ann Sieg.

You can also go to a recent blog post, Ann Sieg's son Isaiah made titled "Ann Sieg Called Out", telling more of their side of the story.

And a more recent post on Ferny's blog titled, "Ann Sieg Re-visited - From Rival to Friend"

Long story short, Ann and Ferny spoke over the phone and immediately all tension ceased to exist, and they had an extraordinary conversation where they not only accepted responsibility for their contribution to the creation of the conflict, but also agreed to turn this entire mess into a HUGE positive for the entire industry.

This 2-Hour Un-cut training call is the unlikely result of what seemed like a hopeless situation. In this call, you will receive what I consider to be some of the most powerful information ever released on BetterNetworker and a deep look into the minds, hearts and marketing strategies of these three extraordinary entrepreneurs.

Connect with Ann Sieg by visiting her NEW official BetterNetworker profile:

Connect with Ferny Ceballos by visiting his official BetterNetworker profile:

Connect with Raymond Fong by visiting his official BetterNetworker profile:

**Learn More About:**

Renegade Network Marketer

SEO Networker

Login or register to post comments  |  Views Views: 10,626  |  Comments Comments: 34

About the Author: Ferny Ceballos

What's This?

Member Since: 10/08/2007

I'm a Distributor For:: Numis Network

Other Company: Attraction Marketing Formula, LLC.

Industry: Consulting

Primary Web Site: http://www.NoExcusesSummit.com

Comments

Wonderful!

Ann, Ferny and Ray:

This Webinar speaks "volumes" for who you folks are.

Ann, you have been a dear friend for some time - I highly respect your leadership and professionalism in the Home Business industry - I greatly admire your integrity and your values.

Ferny and Ray, I'm getting to know you guys since joining the BN Community - I 'love' what you're teaching, and I applaud the wonderful contribution you're making to our great industry.

I am SO grateful to our mutual friend, Mike Klingler, for 'stepping into' the original dispute that was quite public - and injecting his calm wisdom, such that it brought two great teachers together - thank you Mike!

And THANK YOU for the timely education and training you are giving us so freely on the above Webinar - POWERFUL!

We're very thankful too, for having 'experts' of such caliber within our BN Community (thanks to Mike Dillard)! Yes, we are all grateful beneficiaries.

Warmly / Peter A.

Peter Arnold — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 3:47pm

A lesson for us all

Thanks for doing what no one else seems to have the courage to do... talk!

You are true leaders in the field and it makes me proud to be part of this industry. Thanks for having the courage to share your journeys and model honest, painful, inspiring, valuable, authentic conflict resolution for us all.

Peace,

Lisa Hanfileti
Empowered Business Entrepreneurs.com

AcuInsights (not verified) — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 4:02pm

Bravo! Tremendous Training Call

Ann, Ferny and Ray:

And here is the silver lining - more like gold!

I, like so many others, really appreciate the example that is being set. In and of itself, this training call represents a million dollar lesson not just for success in business, but success in life.

Now...this two hour training call is full of "meat and potatoes." Nothing whimsical here. There is a lot to digest. Excellent content for all associated with internet business.

Surely, I'll have to return to continue to gobble up all the precious morsels that can be taken from this call.

Thanks again Ann, Ferny and Ray.

Eric Walker
RenegadeProfessionalBonus.com

Eric Walker — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 4:06pm

"This is Great"

So much can be learned from how you guys choose to handle this situation.And it's wonderful to see you guys coming together and helping people to discover the wonderful world of internet network marketing.

I started my online career with Ann's Renegade System and discovered Ferny and Ray here at the Better Networker.You guys have had a tremendous impact on mine as well as thousands of other peoples life's.The video was great I especially liked the section on Jiu Jitsu marketing.We're all looking forward to more trainings from you guys.

And lets not forget the role Mike Klingler had in bringing this collaboration to fruition.His willingness to help and the value he brings to this industry are truly signs of a great leader as well.Ferny, Ann, Ray "THIS IS GREAT".

kevin thomas — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 4:48pm

Terrific Training

Not only can we apply this in business, but also in life. The fact that the three of you, with Mike Klingler's help, were able to not only resolve the issues, but come together in mutual respect and humility creates even more respect for all of you.

These were great points on a variety of subjects that will make all of us more aware of online marketing legalities and ethics. Your example of taking the high road and long term approach of partnership, mutual edification, and prosperity thinking is admirable.

Thanks Ann, Ferny, and Ray, for a great video and the resolution that brought it into being. We appreciate all of you.

Leta Russell
NetworkMarketingbyDesign.com

Leta Russell — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 6:16pm

Extremely Valuable Information

Ferny,Ann,& Ray thank you all so very much for the insights you share in this content.

Of special interest to me was the SEO & "Ju Jitsu" sections.

Mike Klingler's willingness to get involved & diffuse this situation & bring about resolution speaks volumes to his character.

The divine connection to the 4 of you all has revolutionized my life & consulting business in a very profitable way.

The follow up trainings from all of you I'm sure will continue to very impactful & very giving.

Thanks for your leadership

Warren Little

Warren Little — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 7:26pm

Great Leadership

Hi Ann, Ferny and Ray - thanks for showing great leadership here. And Mike K - "Blessed are the peacemakers..." May you all be rewarded for your hard work - the "emotional" work too :-)

Curt Johnson

Curt Johnson — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 7:58pm

Cool!

To world peace ;) Btw, can we upload a big video like this one?

Jerry Chen — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 8:36pm

Modeling Good Leadership

So glad to see this ended positive!

Those just getting their start in business can gain more by modeling the leadership qualities seen here, than from any other marketing strategy or business tip you'll pick up along the way.

As people navigate through their own 'marketing maze' and business learning curve, what one inevitably discovers (sooner or later), is that leadership and character are at the front of what makes a business build.

You can't avoid running into pitfalls as you go forward... Drama, conflict and challenge are a part of business. While we can work to avoid problems ahead of time, you'll still face 'stuff' you didn't expect.

But a developed leader of strong character, will always land on their feet -- making an opportunity out of what appears (and actually is initially) a negative circumstance.

It always works out that way if you're looking at true leadership--and that's what we see here.

This is the #1 attribute to develop. Turn conflict into 'more than resolution' -- turn it into gold (for you and those who associate with you). In "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, it is said, "In every opportunity you'll find a seed for an equal or greater benefit." We see it again here!

Good stuff!
Mike

Mike Klingler — Thu, 07/02/2009 - 10:42pm

Wow! It's Awesome To See HISTORY Unfold!

Dear Ann, Ferny and Ray!

I am in awe seeing this video and the three of you, doing what you do best - being living examples of leadership and integrity to all of us! Yes there is POWER IN PEACE! Welcome to BN as one of our Instructors Ann! I LOVE listening to you on my iPod - you speak from the heart and you bring so much hope to so many! Ferny and Ray, thank you again for your always thinking of ways of pushing us to the next level! I love that all of you are not just agents of prosperity...you all are agents of peace! A huge thank you and a shout out to Mike Dillard and Mike Klingler for giving their thumbs up and all out support to this peaceful unity! Watch out, world!!! There's tremendous power in agreement!

With Gratitude,

Emma Tiebens
www.TheRelationalMarketer.com

Emma Tiebens — Fri, 07/03/2009 - 1:00am

I love this public service vid!

Thank you so much for creating this and making it available.

Elle

Ellen-Cathryn Nash — Fri, 07/03/2009 - 4:25am

Fantastic!!

Dear Ann, Ray & Ferny,

That was an incredibly rich 2 hours and I enjoyed every minute of it! I really believe that it's valuable to learn from people with different perspectives. When 3 great people come together in harmony to share their perspectives, as you did, a wonderful synergy is created and out of that great wisdom and knowledge flows.

I really enjoyed hearing Ray and Ferny's take on Juijitsu and marketing... very interesting.

Congratulations on taking this situation and making it a valuable lesson we all can learn from.

Thanks a million,

Steve

P.S. It's great to see Ann here at Better Networker -- Attraction marketing just became a little more attractive :)

Steve Anderson — Fri, 07/03/2009 - 6:49am

Great Inspiration!

Ann, Ferny, and Raymond coming together like this in a video for the community is very inspirational. It's a great lesson for all of us to learn. My respect for all involved has grown tremendously.

Tracey Hausel — Fri, 07/03/2009 - 10:23am

Awesome

This is simply amazing! I never thought that you people would be able to work together ever. That shows true leadership. It really sets a very good example for all of us. Kuddo's to Mike Klingler. Thank you.

With Deep Respect

[email protected] http://www.AnnetteTush.com

Annette Tush — Fri, 07/03/2009 - 10:58am

Great Work, Ferny, Ann, and Isaiah

It's been fascinating watching this unfold.

Good for you all!

Lou Abbott
MLM-theWholeTruth.com

Lou Abbott — Fri, 07/03/2009 - 12:04pm

Nice to meet you all

Thanks to all of you for the kind comments. I recognize a lot of you. Actually just about all of you. I have much love and affection for you.

I did not think this was possible especially after the drama that unfolded a few months back.

More so, I hope the video Ferny, Raymond and I did together will be what you take with you as you grow and build your respective businesses. Conflicts are a given. It's a part of life. What's more important is what you do with them.

Also I'd like to give enormous credit to my very good friend and business partner Mike Klingler. His art of diplomacy and ability to diffuse conflict are beyond anything I've ever seen. I'm extremely grateful to be working with such a great leader.

Mike has helped me to stretch and grow in areas that are new for me. And I'm grateful for that. Nothing like an iron-sharpens-iron friendship and partnership. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also thank you to Mike Dillard for providing the Better Networker platform. It is very exciting to be a part of a community that has so much potential ahead.

I think most of us would agree that the attraction marketing industry is just in its infancy. I like to think of it as the human potential movement. That suits me far better.

Having gotten to know Ferny and Raymond at a personal level I can see that the Better Networker community is well served under their leadership.

Thanks all and look forwarding to connecting with more of you.

Ann
The Renegade Network Marketer

Ann Sieg — Fri, 07/03/2009 - 7:40pm

Very touched

You Four (I am including Mike), I am very touched by the way you dealt with this conflict and transformed it into something so real and beautiful. You are giving much value (again).
I am all about non violent communication, honesty and humanity and bringing it to our industry.

Carolin Hauser — Fri, 07/03/2009 - 10:49pm

OUTSTANDING GUYS!!

This is really fantastic training, and real professionalism. You guys are a role model to many! thanks for great stuff!

Michael Fritz — Sat, 07/04/2009 - 11:24am

Wonderful!

ditto on all of the above. makes me proud to be a network marketer, and to be associated with Ann and Mike and their programs. The all-time best way to lead. . . is by example. well done all. and thank you!!
ellen morton

Ellen Morton — Sun, 07/05/2009 - 11:12am

Nothing like coming clean...

Thank, Thank you, Thank you....for being real and honest. We need more people like you all in this industry. What a refreshing way to turn something bad/ugly into a positive force for us all.

Great JOB!

Sincerely,

Thomas Chandler

Thomas Chandler — Sun, 07/05/2009 - 6:16pm

Foes become friends

Good to hear your story, I always learn something new from these webinars and I appreciate the chance to listen to your thoughts. Good information for us all to digest.
Regards
Rod Alfred

Rod Alfred — Sun, 07/05/2009 - 8:50pm

Just think this is another marketing ploy!

I haven't fully listened to the whole webinar yet but I don't think I will. I was sucked into believing Ms. Seig could really help me with my Stampin' Up! business believing she actually had bad experiences with MLM companies too. When all it was a marketing campaign to drum up business for herself,promoting her book, and not really helping others like she claims. I have NEVER been successful with MLM's and I though this time would be different because this company supports my hobby needs. At least my excitement was genuine and I wanted to meet new people to spend time with scrap booking and the like. But three months later, after talking with family, friends, strangers, doing follow-ups, even a fundraiser and NOTHING! Absolutely no customers, workshops booked, clubs joined, class attendance-nothing! I have spent so much money trying to get some success with this. I have bought my way into a promotion within the company,I have no leads, contacts, prospects all the while exhausting every resource I have. If I cannot get this turned around in the next quarter I will have to quit a company that I quite enjoy. This is why I thought Ms. Seig could help but obviously not. Neither would yours, so I don't know how your webinar could help! I swear it must just be me! There is something people instantly don't like about me and that's why I am a failure at this. I have used some of the techniques Ms. Seig has suggested, another marketing company suggestions, as well as what the company suggest to do to. I have sales experience, cold calling etc. and nothing. I am sorry, but I am so angry, hurt, disappointed by all these 'promises' and now I am worse off than before. So I am asking you, if you both genuinely want to help people, while making your money, how can u help me!

Nearly in tears,
T

Teresa Hafso — Mon, 07/06/2009 - 9:07am

Teresa - There's Always HOPE!

Hello Teresa:

I can feel your frustration, pain [and anger] in your post above - I'm truly sorry that your marketing efforts (thus far) have not turned out well for you.

I don't know you personally, but I did read your [earlier] Profile, and I saw that you have indeed been dealing with some 'real life' adversities. My heart goes out to you. Obviously, this requires a strong faith and deep inner strength on your part.

FAILURE - I also see you saying that you're a 'failure' in your venture, and that you see this as a very 'negative' experience.

MINDSET - I would encourage you - please do not give up on your quest - failures are simply 'stepping stones' along the way to y/our victory. You (we) need to "expect" failures - they are perfectly natural (disappointing, yes, for sure - but normal).

If I may...

We ALL have within us, the seeds of greatness - but we need to become "possibility thinkers" in order to succeed (in anything) - it's a mindset thing - our "thoughts" are the one thing in life that we have complete control over (we attract into our lives, that which we give our time, energy and attention to - both positive "and" negative).

STRUGGLE - Adversities can and absolutely do, take their toll on us - but we must fight back. They will injure us only IF we let them. None of us escapes these struggles - none of us (including Ann Sieg)

--------------------------------------------------

ANN SIEG - I feel immediately compelled to 'respond' to your impression of Ann Sieg. First, I can tell you with 100% certainty that - contrary to your comments - she "has" met with some ugly issues and some terrible challenges in her (MLM) business (I witnessed them). Second, if you listen to some of the "many thousands" of Network Marketers who are supremely grateful to her for all the help she's given them over the years - through her eBooks, her eCourses and many other resources she provides (her Renegade System - her Network Marketers Manifesto Report - her [and Mike Klingler's] Renegade University & Renegade Professional, their Renegade Breakthrough Program, etc) - you'll discover that she has become a much loved legend in her time (like Mike Dillard and Mike Klingler have).

As one who has known Ann Sieg for some time, and who considers her a close friend - I can testify to you that she IS a "caring leader" in the Network Marketing industry - that she's a professional who is touching many lives in a positive way - that she is a "giver" - as are FERNY and RAY (in their Webinar at the top of this page) - it most certainly is NOT "another marketing ploy" as you [unfortunately] feel it is.

To give you just a 'hint' of how people (students) feel about Ann Sieg's help...

Click => http://attractionmarketersmanifesto.com/rolemodels/ ("not" an Affiliate link).

---------------------------------------------------

MARKETING - Part of what Ann Sieg (and Mike Dillard, and others) teach us is => NOT to approach family, friends and strangers (as you've been doing) - as that can indeed become very stressful. Rather, we need to learn from the leaders mentioned above, the skillset for ATTRACTION MARKETING - where you - through first, offering others HIGH VALUE solutions to their problems - you "attract" them to YOU. You'll find this a far more comfortable, professional and 'profitable' way to build a successful business for yourself.

---------------------------------------------------

Teresa, I sincerely hope you'll re-visit the (wonderful) resources and teachings of those mentioned above.

If you'll do that - there's HOPE for a future filled with success. If you begin to "believe in yourself" - to "trust the experts" - and to 'welcome' some "failures" - you will also find more peace and happiness in your life.

I truly believe this.

Warmly / Peter A.

Peter Arnold — Thu, 07/09/2009 - 8:55am

Response to Teresa 'Almost' In Tears (2 Posts Above)

Teresa,

If something is ever actually going to change in any significant way, the question has to first be directed toward you.

Because YOU are responsible for your success/failure, not Ann, Ferny or anyone else.

It starts by taking personal responsibility.

From there, you can seek books, coaches, instructors (to increase your value) and then add in your creativity, experience and energy to pass your own brand of value onto others.

That's the direction success flows, and in this order:

1. Personal Responsibility
2. Seek and Be Open to Learn From Others (increase value)
3. Add in Your Creativity, Experience & Energy to Create Value for Others

Without taking personal responsibility, there is no foundation for a business.

No one can assist you until you first look inward.

Without a more humble view and appreciation for the teachers you meet along the way, it's unlikely you can receive their message.

Feeling grateful to those who offer help, rather than placing the blame on them for any lack of success, is a far more empowering choice.

Think of it this way...

A business is built by attracting people to you (partners, clients, customers)--the emotional question isn't how will someone help you succeed, but rather, who are you being and what can you offer to attract people to your business?

Put some energy behind THAT question and things will start to change for the better! And fast.

If I were coaching you (I understand that I'm not so this may have little value to you) I would encourage you to take a few months to immerse yourself in personal development, before starting a business. This is a common need many ignore and it is why people often struggle in business. Some must first learn how to take responsibility for their circumstances, emotions and the outcome of their habits (physical habits and emotional habits) as a first step and then they can grow a business from there quite successfully.

Anyone can turn things around. Manuals and instructors can help tremendously along the way but only when one takes personal responsibility for ALL of it.

-Mike Klingler

Mike Klingler — Wed, 07/08/2009 - 8:52am

Way to go

My thumbs are up for all that was involved in this - most people do not say they are wrong or that they are sorry but to see this turn into a positive - that shows true leadership and I admire you even more.

Angela Brooks
www.angelabrook.com

angbrook (not verified) — Wed, 07/08/2009 - 1:40pm

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I am still learning my way around the internet and all that it entails, and this call really helped me to understand what to do and some things not to do. All of you are wonderful to share your experience, that was not positive at the beginning, and show how you were able to find a resolution and grow.

I think that another big point here is the reminder that there are real people out there on the internet. I think that sometimes we forget that and don't always reach out to the person rather than the problem.

Thank you all for you wisdom.

Lori Winslow — Fri, 07/10/2009 - 3:54pm

This was a Great Call!

Thank you guys for taking the time to do this!

Monique Myers — Mon, 07/13/2009 - 1:55pm

SHARE THE LOVE, IT'S ALL ABOUT PEOPLE !!

Ann, Ferny, Ray you guys are GREAT! You demonstrate to the World how people are to behave no matter what the environment. Whether family, friends, or business we can always take the High Road. This is a timely video for me and I very much appreciate it. I've been struggling with some serious issues which I will not go into and I'm a very positive person,but I'm human and I fight the battles just as you do. This Video has picked me up and reminded me that I'm not alone. As Ann said "I want to Believe that people want to do Good". Well, you all did Good, Very Good and I applaud you, Job well done. I will share this with my down line and I already have posted it to my Twitter. You have shown the World the Quality of people we have in Internet Marketing. Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!!

Reggie Gardner http://www.jointventuregroupinc.com/websiteassoc/code/index.asp?a=REG

Reggie Gardner — Mon, 07/13/2009 - 4:13pm

These are interesting times... Ain't it great?

Thanks and all for a very good call. Great, straight from the heart content and it highlights once again that our real competition is outside the industry, not within.

Colin Mooney — Mon, 07/13/2009 - 11:49pm

I Thought You Guys Had Crafted a Sneaky Marketing Campaign.....

Ferny, Raymond, and Ann -

I followed the blog post on Better Networker and elsewhere, the Twitter streams, and other comments concerning the legal questions raised and the impassioned debate amongst your varied opinions - a very public feud. I appreciated that the subject had finally been raised and found the comments across the board very interesting. I felt the heat in your post, recognized that this was serious, and figured you guys would wind up making a few lawyers wealthy on your way to a resolution in court.

I have to be honest, when I first saw the promotion that "Ann Sieg had joined Better Networker" and the postings concerning this training I thought it was a clever marketing ploy. I was very skeptical to say the least; in reality what each of you (and Mike Klingler) have done is provide great leadership by example. By investing the time to watch this presentation, I recognize that you are a group of people with a set of disagreements which lead to a very public legal debate, yet who have decided to create a wonderful learning opportunity for the good of our profession in total.

I applaud the humility and strength each of you has demonstrated in varied measure to both resolve this for yourselves and share several valuable lessons, clearing up several misconceptions, and helping us all become "Better Networkers" as a result.

Thank you for your exceptional leadership!

James

James Holmes — Wed, 07/15/2009 - 2:06pm

9 BetterNetworker Instructors Jump Ship!

Discover what caused 9 Better Networker Instructors including Ann Sieg, Mike Dillard, Ferny Ceballos & Raymond Fong to drop what they were doing to join a new opportunity committed to creating 100 millionaires by 2012.