Five Factors to Facilitate Floundering, Failing and Frustration in Your MLM Future
So, you are looking for a great opportunity that will make you great money so you can live a great life. Many are and there is so much hype, scam and false claims flying through cyberspace that it is very difficult to know the right thing to do.
Let me offer you five factors to follow that will pretty much add to your frustration, cause you to flounder and could ultimately lead to failure.
1. Don’t bother to check out the owners or managers of the company you want to join. In other areas of our life don’t we do a little research before making decisions on a purchase such as buying a house, buying a car or making some other very important decision? It’s easy to do a google search on the owners. Add the word “scam” after their name and see what pops up. You definitely want to join a company that has upstanding owners and managers, otherwise you may lose your shirt and would have wasted your time trying to build a business.
2. Join a NEW company that’s in pre-launch or a “ground floor opportunity”. 99% of new opportunities fold up in the first couple of years. If they are still around after 2 years, then there is a much greater chance that they are a stable company and will be around for the long haul. If they are truly a good company in the start up stage, then they will be even better after 2 years.
3. Join a company that doesn’t even have a marketable product, or if the product they do sell is unreasonably priced and you can find it much cheaper at some place like Costco or Ebay. The products you company sells need to be competitively priced.
4. Join a company where the compensation plan isn’t set up to benefit the part timer. 95% of network marketers are part-time people. Find the answer to this Comp Plan question.
How many people do you need on your team to earn $500 per month? There are companies out there that require as many as 500 or as few as 20.
5. Work all by your lonesome and try to reinvent the wheel. Everyone knows that in order to become successful, an essential ingredient is a team effort (or Master Mind group). It’s necessary to have a duplicable training system that you can plug your team in to.
If your goal is to truly make some good money it’s important and wise to have a remarkable opportunity to offer. The sooner and easier you can achieve the income level you want, the sweeter it will be. Right?
Do your homework before you “buy”! :)