LEADERS ONLY: I Will Share With You How To Generate 15,000 Leads And Over $46k In Business Working 4 Hours A MONTH.
Achieving Your True Potential (and why you're lacking results)
The other day I was interviewed by fellow network marketing professional and a question came up
“Jerry, how do you start out a new recruit the right way?"
My answer is very simple... getting the new recruit's mind right.
In this day and age of information OOOOOVER-load, we're seeing all too often fly-by-night, short-term tactics and strategies that promise big results are achieved in nano-seconds with seemingly no or little work at all. At the same time there are also strategies that DO work, but it takes to sort through all that's being offered out there to find what works for us individually.
SO, what it really comes down to then, is to have the right mindset when starting and building a business to truly reach one's potential and create long-term, predictable, sustainable and repeatable success...
So here are 5 simple suggestions for continal success in business and life through personal development -
1. Identifying the need for development is at itself a major task. What follows is a selection of suggestions to help you started off on the right course.
In life, you will find a wonderful coach right behind each winner. All champions have fantastic coaches and mentors, and it is essential to have them. Anyone should certainly help other people discover their way, and without an outside voice help them learn the right way to correct performance issues, it's impossible to expect them to all of a sudden become successful.
Not everyone has access or the resources to a hire personal success coach (yes even in our industry), so I personally use and recommend to everybody I know to take advantage of a free assessment program called the Mental Fitness Challenge Pre-Challenge which systematically guide you through the process of discovering your stregnths and weaknesses when it comes to personal development and leadership and gives you a nice graphc like this one -
The pre-challenge is FREE, and you can then pick up the actual training materials if you wish.
2. Come up with a list of your good qualities. Place this listing high on a wall, or carry it along. Better yet, report your features on video clip or music and pay attention to it often. This will help you develop your confidence FIRST before facing your weaknesses. This is kinda like when someone has good news and bad news for you and ask which you'd like to hear first. The human mind cannot process negatives ("don't think about the pink elephant")... so I like helping people see their stregnths first and praise them before getting into areas they need to work on. Most people have been beat up (mentally and sometimes physically), condemned and complained to enough in life already.
3. Regular exercise is essential for your self improvement. Basic self-attention, for example slumbering a minimum of 8-10 time, doing exercises daily, and having a great deal of vegetables and fruit are essential elements of attaining positive growth. This may seem like a simple process, but for some this is as difficult as quitting smoking.
When you're attempting to grow as a person, disappointments can be taken very tough and bruise your ego and self esteem. Approach these challenges/crisis as the opportunity to understand your weak spots as well as strong points. In many ways, failing is undoubtedly a success in itself, as it will show you have tried and persevered, and discovered some pretty important stuff about yourself.
There is nothing more important to your personal development than focusing on health concerns. You will not only execute much better physically and mentally, when you're healthy... but you'll also stay away from time and stress of pointless health scares and challenges. Each of your most significant personal development targets must be to start off living a healthier life style.
4. Knowing that you are entitled to only the very best is incredibly crucial in self improvement. You need to know that you owe yourself sweet rewards for your hard work. Believe in your heart that you deserve the success.
5. You can't make everybody happy, so quit trying. Make yourself happy first. Without being happy yourself and satisfying your own needs, it is incredibly difficult to serve others. And without serving others in our industry you will not have any success. This does not necessarily mean privileging your joy by way of overspending or binging; however it does imply you need to be responsible for your happiness. They key would be to keep true in your values, after which you can have a significantly better chance at realizing your goals and dreams.
Try these recommendations and track any positive improvements in your life and business. Report back your victories here and share with the community. We look forward to hearing the good news!