Fundamental principles for organizations
In order for any organization or group to be founded, the circumstances, the vision and efforts of the founders are important.
The nature of the founding principles must change according to the demands of the time and these changes should occur as a continuing process of evolution.
Some tactics to consider:
- Do not forget your circumstances
- Have high aspirations and hold fast to them
- When speaking to a person, determine his nature
- When persuading, do not create enemies
- Always have strong determination
- Ask yourself who it is that has courage, speaks well and has integrity
- Persevere with small achievements and big dreams
- A competent leader needs a capable team to achieve great things
- The leader must show no signs of weakness
Your organization must achieve mastery by three main issues:
- Learning; is trusting in all that one's mentor says and endeavor to assimilate these lessons
- Training; is the process by wich one masters what is learned
- Contriving; is the establish self-direction by surpassing training as originally taugth
Always keep preparing the mind for victory!