In my 31 years of network marketing, I've never seen a better company than Yoli, that's why I came out of retirement to build another huge business. Fill in the form below for a FREE bottle of Alkalete!
Ten Keys to Success in Network Marketing by Rod Nichols
A high percentage of people fail to make a full-time income in network marketing, because they either don't know what to do or aren't willing to do what is necessary to achieve success. In this article, I'm going to eliminate the excuse of not knowing. Here are ten keys to achieving high success in network marketing:
1. Purpose - you must have a strong "why" for this business, otherwise the negativity from the dreamstealers (those people in your life who will try to save you from the pyramid scam). Are you interested in more time freedom? Extra money every month? Helping other people improve their lives? Financial freedom? A strong purpose will keep you focused and ensure your success in network marketing and all aspects of your life.
2. Goals - you must have written steps that will help you achieve your purpose. Set written goals for the next 5 years, 1 year, monthly, daily. Set goals for # of new contacts, # of retail customers, # of distributors, income, pin levels, etc. Make sure these goals are written. Read them daily.
3. Plan - you must have a written plan for achieving your goals. The great eastern philosopher, Yogi Berra, once said, "if you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up some place else." In other words, if you don't have a written plan to achieve your goals, you won't!
4. Belief - you must believe in network marketing, your company, the products, the compensation plan, the leadership, the marketing programs, your upline, and yourself. The stronger your belief, the greater your commitment.
5. Commitment - you must be committed to your company for life! Not, "I'll give this a try for 6 months and see how it works." I can guarantee you will fail! You must know that this is the best company, with the best products. You must believe that this opportunity is perfect for yourself and for others. If this is not the case, find another company where it is.
6. Positive Attitude - bad things will happen. The media will cover our industry, and your company negatively at times. Prospects will tell you you're crazy for being a part of one of those pyramid schemes. Even your family will think your nuts! Keep in mind that they are ignorant of the facts. You have the facts! This is a great industry.
It will revolutionize the way products and services are distributed throughout the world. You are a part of the greatest industry in the world and the greatest company in that industry. Be positive about the company, industry, products, upline, downline, etc. It's up to you to spread positive and hope everywhere you go.
7. Lead by Example - people will do what you do, not what you say to do. They will look to you to lead by example.
If things aren't going well, ask yourself this question, "how happy would I be if all my downline worked like me?"
Are you doing what's necessary to be successful? If you aren't, you can't expect your downline to. Keep prospecting and recruiting people. Give your downline leads and placements. Use the company training system and promote it's use to your downline. If you do the right things every day, your downline will do the right things every day, and good things will result.
8. Love People - in our harried world we forget to love people. I'm not talking about romantic love, but rather caring love. Love your sponsor for introducing you to this great company. Love your upline for helping you. Love your downline for committing to you. Love the company for providing these fantastic products and incredible financial opportunity.
Love your prospects, even those who are mean and nasty. In fact love them even more, because they probably need it more.
If you love people, they will love you back. Wow! What a feeling. It turns this from a business into a big loving family full of members who are willing to do anything for you.
9. Daily Action - this is a business, not a hobby. If you invested a half million dollars in a McDonalds franchise would you work it in your spare time - when you didn't have anything else to do - when there weren't any good T.V. shows on? Of course not. You'd be working 15 hours a day to get your money back. You probably didn't invest much to get into your business, but the commitment level should be the same, because the long-term benefits are much greater in network marketing than with McDonalds.
Work your business every day. Plan time into your daily schedule to prospect, contact, follow-up, work with your downline, conduct training meetings for your downline, conduct business briefings, work online, and study. Daily activity will produce daily results, which build into monthly results, which build into yearly results.
Do you know that if you made up a list of everyone you have ever known and started to contact them, you would recruit at least 10% of them without trying very hard. If you become proficient, you would probably close 30% or better. Just think, if you contacted one person every day, 7 days a week, you would contact 365 people each year. At a 10% close ratio you would have 36 new distributors every year. If they also duplicated, you would add another 1296 the second year, 46,656 the third year and so on. That is the power of 1 contact each day.
Plan it into your schedule to call or see one new prospect every day (and I mean every day, not just when you have a spare moment!) and commit to doing that for the next month. You'll be amazed at the results! Then teach your downline to do the same thing.
10. Cultivate leaders - find natural leaders in the warm and cold markets. Find leaders in your current networks. You will need to find and cultivate at least 3 leaders in each leg in order to secure them. A group of strong leaders under each leg will enable you to have more independence and eventually result in true walk-away income.
Network marketing is a great business. You have chosen a great company. You are a great person. Follow these 10 steps to further greatness!
Member Since: 08/06/2007
I'm a Distributor For:: Yoli Blast Cap Technology
Other Company: I am a founding distributor and Triple Diamond with Yoli
Primary Web Site: http://www.AlkalinityBiz.com