Five Reasons Why You Should Become A Millionaire And How To Get There
Is it fantasy and am I a lunatic? No, this is no pie-in-the-sky dream, instead it's a movement, a revolution and a powerful one at that! By definition, "movement"; to change position, actions advancing a principle, cause change in those that participate.
I know there will be naysayers and non believers and that's OK because I'm not talking to you.
However, I know there are those who have vision and a passion for realizing their dreams. Those who have the entrepreneurial spirit and creative mind to see the possibilities and realize the potential in setting this goal.
Imagine just for a moment how it would feel to have everything you wanted in life. What joy and bliss to have the freedom to live life on your terms.
Your success formula will begin by you transforming your thoughts and your mindset to thinking like a millionaire. Millionaires do not focus on lack, they focus on abundance. The more you focus on lack, whether it is money, talent, love or whatever, the less of it you will have. It's the law of the universe. Remember that your thoughts lead to feelings, feelings lead to actions and actions lead to results. In other words,
Your Thoughts Create Your Life.
The reasons for this "movement" go beyond just making money. As Jim Rohn said, "Set a goal to become a millionaire for what it makes of you to achieve it."
Aside from the money, five very valid reasons are:
1. You will develop the characteristics of a millionaire.
Millionaires have a positive attitude. They are action takers and they are not afraid of failures or mistakes.
2. Becoming a millionaire will boost the economy and strengthen the middle class. Current economic and world events point to the need that we
become more financially independent.
3. Become a millionaire so that you can teach others to become a millionaire. Schools don't teach people how to become financially educated
so you have a perfect opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise to potentially thousands of people world wide.
4. Become a millionaire to secure financial freedom for you and your family. Think the government will come to your rescue? Think again.
Oscar Wilde said, When I was young, I used to think that money was the most important thing in life. Now that I am old, I know it is."
5. Jim Rohn said to become a millionaire because of the person You will become. You will increase your value in the market place, to society and
to your family and to yourself.
How will you get there? You will need a vehicle, in other words, a business, a product or invention, or some other plan you are working on. If you already have the vehicle that's great. You also need a plan or a road map detailing your exact route.
If you are just beginning and need directions and support, read the business plan that I am using.
See You At The Top!
Member Since: 02/12/2010
I'm a Distributor For:: Wealth Masters International
Other Company: Dana Carmichael Marketing And Consulting
Primary Web Site: http://www.focusedonsuccess.net