If you're struggling to build your business with very little time to spare, we get it. And we have answers...
Proof that Attraction Marketing REALLY Works
BUNCH OF HOOEY?
I was a bit skeptical in the beginning, but as it turns out, it's true.
And I can PROVE it.
You see, I've always been told that people join people, not business opportunities.
But somewhere in the back of my mind, I always thought that it was not exactly true.
Turns out it is.
Here's how I know....
About a month ago, I sent out a survey to my list asking some basic background questions ---
- Do you have a business
- If so, what kind of business (MLM, Affiliate, etc)
- What's you biggest struggles.
That kind of thing... you can see the survey here (and respond if you didn't!).
I also asked some basic demographic questions like age and sex.
[Quick Sidenote: If you aren't using surveys to take the pulse of your list, you should be. My favorite free one is SurveyMonkey.com.]
Anyway, yesterday I analyzed the responses and...
I'M ATTRACTING..... ME!
Check this out:
- 82% of the respondents are MALE
- 66% are over 50 yrs of age
- 72% are in MLM and/or affiliate marketing
- 75% are doing it Part Time.
Hmmm.... I've just described myself.
Weird, huh? I guess this Attraction Marketing stuff...
So what's the point:
2 points actually....
1. Be sure you have some way to find out who is on your list and what they're struggling with.
Surveys are a great way to do this, especially since they're free.
2. Be sure you are BUILDING your list regularly.
I know too many marketers starting out that are NOT building a list and this is dead wrong.
They think that because they're getting prospects for their company, they don't need a list of their own.
Here's the problem with this:
- If you business dissolves tomorrow, your list disappears with it.
- And if you decide that you no longer want to partner with your company, guess who that list of prospects belongs to?
And you're left with.... Starting Over with No List.
If you want some help getting started with a list or building one you already have, I've got some blog posts that will help:
If you still have questions, hit me up back at my blog.