Why Doesn't Attraction Marketing Work For Me?
Attraction marketing sucks. It's too hard. It's all fluff.
To this, I say you're right. Quit.
I used to be a very surface person. I was afraid of letting go of my safety. Living on the surface, and not getting down to the meaning of things kept me in a warm happy bubble where nothing would affect me. Nothing would affect me, but I was not affecting anything. I stopped living this way, because simply - it was not getting me anywhere, was not doing me any favors, and worst of all, i was not helping ANYBODY around me by being that way.
If you cannot see past the surface, into the deeper meaning of things - Attraction Marketing is not for you. If you are a surface only person, but want to be deeper,; want to make a difference then you need to eat, breathe, and sleep Attraction Marketing.
To all of the forum posters, and mlm naysays who say Attraction Marketing doesn't work, that is sucks, that it's BS, or that it's impossible - to quote Mr. T, "I pity the fool."
Attraction Marketing does work. It's not telling you to 'fake it, till you make it' as the old adage goes.
Instead, Attraction Marketing teaches you to be the person you wish to be. Attraction Marketing teaches to become a student again. Some people hate this, some people hate learning - they shy away from change. Others however, love learning, and love growth. I'll let you guess which camp is FOR Attraction Marketing, and which is against.
In Attraction Marketing, the points that I am certain some are missing:
- You NEED to change
- The only way to change is to learn to be different
- The only way to learn, is to read, watch and listen to those who have acheived success
- Attraction Marketing could also be called 'modelling' - this is where you watch the expert, and mimic or 'model' their thoughts, words, and actions
- Attraction Marketing teaches you to BECOME the leader you have been lacking. Fill in the empty space, with yourself.
- Attraction Marketing teaches you to establish value with the people you try to sell to. Establish a relationship, and you will repeat sales
- You do NOT need to have a relationship to sell once, but you DO need to have a relationship to bring people back. This is one of the most crucial things in the WORLD for residual income. If you do NOT establish this relationship, through honesty, integrity, and trust people will be turned off YOU, your PRODUCT, and Network Marketing in general. Don't believe me? Ask most people what they think of Amway. (no offense to amway reps or the company)
- Network Marketing has a bad rep for ONE REASON only. That reason is not the product, it's not the compensation plan, it's not the distribution. Nope. What is it? It's the people who didn't establish good relationships. The people to whom money and instant gratification was more important than the people they were selling to.
In sales, both direct and network - reps begin to think in terms of numbers, not people. It is THIS that is the critical error that Mr. Dillard, his associates, and his disciples are trying to change and embody. If you make it about the people, you will not only repeat your sales, and keep money coming in - but people will trust you - people will recommend you - people will LOVE you.
This is what Attraction Marketing is all about. This is the concept the naysayers have been missing. I hope this helps to clarify for those in limbo. =)
I once again, look forward to your comments!