$100 bil Joker?
This simple referral idea (NWM) is often promoted as “your own business”.
Here are 10 reasons, some hugely positive, some hugely negative, why NWM may be your salvation, yet paradoxically the “business” claim is for the most part a nonsense at the same time:
1. You will own your own business – No!! The more you think about this, the more nonsense it is. You own very little if anything as result of your purchase of a kit; and even if you build to 16 times diamond, you own nothing as a result. You find a group of customers. They’re gone and chazam, so is your business. Its called goodwill.
2. You are in a team – Yes!! But teams don’t help if they are all pointed in the wrong direction, doing the wrong thing. In most cases I suspect it’s the blind leading the blind.
3. Business is warfare and you need an advantage to win. Period. But in NWM there is no competitive advantage at all. You cannot innovate, the core of entrepreneurialism; there is absolutely nothing to choose between you and 1000 others when it comes to signing up – except of course, YOU
4. Business is about shifting product. How can your business make money if you can’t do the basics - advertise product benefits!! Where are you going to get your customer leads???????
Prior to the internet there was simply no accessable market for the majority of folks getting involved. Even with the internet its no picnic.
5. Marketing is about finding a need and filling it at a profit. Most network marketers have no idea how to make their business make money. Only a few will end up with the numbers to make it viable. Think about it and this is the only outcome possible – there are only a finite number of customers to go around. If everyone was able to attract 200 people ....
<<<<<< ON THE OTHER HAND >>>>>>>>
6. This has to be one of the lowest cost income earning opportunities around.
7. How are you going to get ahead now if you don’t build a home marketing business? How are you going to finance retirement ? How are you going to kick the 9-5 into touch? What is yourother realistic plan to start your own business?! Part time?!
8. Products are often excellent and some good value when considered against price.
9. Internet enabled Direct response and "Attraction" marketing is a huge possibility. There is the chance to learn to use proper marketing ideas without going broke using the internet. Learn how to attract people to the one competitive advantage you do have – YOU and you may be in with a chance.
10. “Me.Inc” (courtesy Mike Dillard) is the model. Your product is YOU.
11. Mike Klingler also has useful information and step by step guides on how go about using the internet to build an income – Renegade University - check it out