My Review of The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
One of my favorite mindset books is The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T.Harv Eker.
The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind is one of the best books for creating wealth in a practical way.
“Give me five minutes and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life!”How can he make such a bold statement? Let’s take a look at his premise from the book "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind"…We each have a ‘money blueprint’ that determines our level of financial success.Rich people think differently than poor people.Your thinking pattern leads to the results that you are getting.Learn how to think – learn the right strategies, use them, and you can change your money blueprint
1. Your Income can grow only to the extent you do!
2. If you change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.
3. Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.
4. When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, emotions will almost always win.
5.If your motivation for acquiring money or success comes from a non-supportive root such as fear, anger, or need to "prove" yourself, your money will never bring you happiness.
6. The only way to permanently change the temperature in the room is to reset the thermostat. In the same way, the only way to change your level of financial success "permanently" is to reset your financial thermostat.
7. Consciousness is observing your thoughts and actions so that you can live from true choice in the present moment rather than being run by programming from the past.
The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind provides a lot several more principles then listed above.
The second part of his book "Wealth Files", describes exactly how rich people think and act differently than most poor and middle-class people. Each Wealth File includes action steps for you to practice in the real world in order to dramatically increase your income and wealth. If you are not doing as well financially as you would like, you will have to change your money blueprint. Unfortunately your current money blueprint will tend to stay with you the rest of your life, unless you identify and revise it, and that's exactly what you will do with the help of this book. According to T.Harv Eker, it's simple. If you think like rich people and do what rich people do, chances are you'll get rich too!
For other motivational books go to the recommended resources section http://www.zanettarogers.com