IS NETWORK MARKETING SET UP FOR YOU TO FAIL?
Contrary to what is believed, it is not. According to statistics it is estimated that 97% of brand new businesses will FAIL within the first three years of businesses, so why is it that Network Marketing is getting such a bad rap?
Why? M.I.S.C.O.N.C.E.P.T.I.O.N., most people get into network marketing because they believe it is a instant pill to their problems, that have the mindset that they are going to become instantly rich, or that they should turn a profit within 30 days, not even 30 days often times within a couple of weeks.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Network Marketing is a BUSINESS, a very legitimate business that has been responsible for producing more MILLIONAIRES, then Singers, Football Players, Basketball Players, Actresses or Actors. YEP! That is correct, this business has produced more millionaires then any other industry.
Most people FAIL in network marketing, merely because of their mindset. This is a business that you must WORK, it is not going to be given too you and it is definitely not an OVER-NIGHT GET RICH MIRACLE WORKER. Just like any other business you must have a business plan, with your intentions, goals, deadlines and most importantly how you are going to effectively and efficiently execute this business plan. What people need to do is condition their mindset, how do they do this? First, stop believing just because they have signed up with a company, and now have their KITS, MARKETING MATERIAL and BUSINESS CARDS, and are now in the company's system as a Representative, Broker, Our Whatever your title is, that you are in business. YOU ARE NOT IN BUSINESS! When you have mentally and emotionally prepared yourself to run a business, put in the hard work, sweat, tears, disappointments, as well as the rewards, THEN YOU ARE IN BUSINESS.
Here are some things that you can do to condition your mindset, to get ready for your Network Marketing business;
1. Have a crystal clear purpose for the existence of your business and your motivators – truly be able to address your WHY without thinking about it!
2. Develope a winning mindset, your mindset will determine your success or failure.
3. Secure a clear plan for your work with SMART goals ..etc. Define The strategy and actions you will take to achieve your goals.
4. Be SERIOUS – Work your business with the as much seriousness as humanely possible and NOT as a hobby or a thing that you get to when you feel like it
5. Be CONSISTENT in all your actions – Company shopping, Jumping from one ideal to the next will only lead to failure.
6. Ensure that you have a team that you work with closely, tightly and honestly. You will not last trying to work this business by YOURSELF.
7. Find you a mentor, your mentor could be someone that you speak with every day or once a month, he or she could be someone that you have aligned yourself to study and miminic their success.
8. Have you an accountibility partner, you will never know true personal growth and development unless you have someone to hold you to your goals.
Only when you secure all the above (along with a few more elements), you are eligible to say that you are in business – whether it’s part time or full time.
Once you apply the above filter, you will eliminate the majority of people who THINK they are in business.
Only when one changes his/her mindset, of what Networking Marketing is when ONE shall SUCCEED! This is a business like any other business, that must be worked, have a strong business plan, dedication and commitment.
So the question again is NETWORK MARKETING SET UP FOR YOU TO FAIL? I DON'T THINK SO? MAYBE WE SHOULD ASK IS DO PEOPLE SET THEMSELVES UP TO FAIL IN NETWORK MARKETING? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't want to fail then, start by writing and working your SMART GOALS!
See you at the TOP
Monique D Brown Wellons