Powerful Marketing & Life Lessons from Jesus
I was thinking a lot to write this article, a Jesus is a symbol and I didn’t wanted to offend people. I decided to go for it as the messages are so powerful…I couldn’t resist not to write them. I am not going to approach the subject from the religious point of view. As we are a week before Easter, I am confident that is a unique opportunity to have a close –up to Jesus personality and the lessons he gave us.
Jesus is the epitome of marketing as he changed the history once and for all.
What made this person so special? Let’s see.
- He had a posture. He was not attached to others people opinion. He knew that some will…some won’t, so what?
- He was a true leader. Contrary to the upper society, he was a leader in the field talking and socializing with people. He was not expecting people to come and find him, he was going to them.
- He was not fire hosing his potential followers with information. When he was choosing his students, the invitation was ridiculous simple “Andreas, Peter etc…follow me”. It was his posture that made these people to leave what they were doing and follow him immediately.
- He knew the art of communication. Contrary to the priests he was talking in a simple language…by creating images which were sticking vividly in people’s minds. He was using stories….Only recently marketers around the globe discovered that…”Facts tell…stories sell”.
- He was using the word of mouth method to build his reputation. This is a powerful method as people talk too much and in their ignorance they recommend what they have discovered.
- The art of duplication. I am confident that Jesus selected his followers on purpose…He didn’t went to find the rich, famous, sophisticated people. That was his biggest win…By helping simple, everyday people to upgrade themselves proved to everybody that anybody can do the same.
- He was working towards his goals. Jesus had a purpose to fulfill in life and he was working towards to the end point. He didn’t allow any distractions to take his vision from his purpose.
- He was adding value to people’s lives. He was coaching and teaching people for FREE… He was healing; feeding and nurture them…That’s why people were storming to follow him.
I know that you already thinking…Jesus was the Son of God!! Before you reject all this information remember that Holy Bible says that mankind is created as God’s image. I have already mentioned that I am not going to approach the subject from the religious point of view. But if you give a serious thought to these powerful lessons I am confident you will work your way out to apply them in your life.