Write Down Your Affirmation and Speak it Daily. It works!!!

Read More: Personal Development

I want to share a goal or statement with you everyone this morning about self talk, yes self talk. No you are not crazy for talking to yourself... King David said when he could not find anyone to encourage himself he would encourage himself.

I relate this to our Mentoring For Free training, Because you can't take God out of anything so you should include him in everything.

Please change the words to fit your business, situation or what ever it is you are striving to accomplish...  Wright it down and put it in front of you every where on a 3 by 5 card...

Here we go. Lord, Give me the Heart of King David that he had for you and the Wisdom of King Solomon that he ask of you. I Am Having Fun Building The Largest Most Profitable Highest Retention Organization Ever Built In The
History Of Network Marketing Easily And Consistently Through Education And Teamwork.

Our prayer is to help everyone who wants to be helped.

Have a Blessed Day,

Danny & Laura

910-795-2051

910-988-5165

[email protected]

Success In Ten Steps

Login or register to post comments  |  Views Views: 1,183  |  Comments Comments: 8

Member Since: 04/17/2009

Company: Business Development

Industry: MLM

Primary Web Site: http://www.apextrust.organogold.com/r/US/business.html

Comments

It works!

Hi Danny, Prayers, affirmations, declarations, they all work to keep your focus on that what is important to you and so do fantastic Mastermind groups.

Rutger Diergaarde — Fri, 08/27/2010 - 7:10am

Thanks for the reminder!

So true! There was a time in my life when I had to start over from nothing. Most would say that was their lowest point and it was in some ways, but in other ways it was my highest because that's when I leaned the most on God and gave myself encouragement (literally in the mirror) every single day that I was valuable and that I could do it. It worked!! Why I ever stopped doing that I don't know but I think it's time to kick it back up. Thanks again for the reminder!

Sandra Bianco — Fri, 08/27/2010 - 12:01pm

It Works

So true say your affirmations with beliefs and visualization, and see how your life changes. Has mine.

Helen Peart — Fri, 08/27/2010 - 2:06pm

Right On Danny !

Thanks For The Reminder Danny !
I am going to work on my affirmation and say it all day everyday :-)

Steven Squillace — Fri, 08/27/2010 - 3:49pm

Another believer!

Danny....Yes, it works. I am a believer in daily affirmations!

lynnj (not verified) — Fri, 08/27/2010 - 5:19pm

Your are coming Back!!!

Hi Sandra, You have already started kicking it back up. We are proud of you our new friend..

Danny & Laura

Danny & Laura J... — Fri, 08/27/2010 - 6:30pm

Got have a affirmations

It dose not matter who you are In if you want live life on your terms. Have to something to keep you on track.

Josh Engel — Mon, 08/30/2010 - 2:42am

Great reminder!

We all need to remember to talk to ourselves daily. Thank you, Danny. I have started writing all my affirmations on index cards & I put them in my purse. When I'm out and about during the day, as I see them in my purse, I take them out & read them. The more times we can encourage ourselves during the day, the better!

Laurie Kaspar — Tue, 08/31/2010 - 10:12pm