90 10 Rule: Why You Should Use It
The 90 10 Rule States
The 90 10 Rule states that your audience requires 90% value driven information for every 10% of sales driven information you are posting on the web, in your articles, on your social media venues, and any other venue you use to deliver your message.
The 90 10 Rule requires you to show your followers and those who don’t know you but are going to get to know you better that you aren’t spamming them with a bunch of crap, crud and junk for them to buy so that you can get your commissions based on what you’re selling and the volume of your sales; like the tools who come into this business and make it a mockery based on their selfish self-centered mindset.
About 10 years ago when Google Ads allowed 3rd party affiliate marketing advertising these tool marketers used everything they could to manipulate you to buy buy buy their products and in turn you got got got nothing.
Albeit, the general public bought into this level of advertising where everyone wants to get rich quick, lose weight fast and be healthy NOW, and just as the general public bought into this intrepid advertising they also bought into their own demise.
Because really if you think about it, it didn’t take you a day to gain 20lbs., charge over $50,000 in credit card debt or debilitate your health so what makes you think you’ll lose it in a day?
It’s illogical thinking yet it’s the way the society has been programmed.
The 90 10 Rule: No More Scam
Because everything was promised in a day and nothing happened, the word ‘scammed’ was created and all of a sudden it spread like wildfire. Everyone was suddenly scammed, even if they weren’t scammed they heard it on the television and through 3 degrees of separation they were suddenly scammed. Everyone was scammed and the industry of network marketing got a really bad reputation.
Just as those on Wall Street and the private investment houses received a bad reputation because they were in a congruently based business as Bernie Madoff all of a sudden they were taking people’s money and embezzling it to maximize their own gains. Guilty by association.
The 90 10 Rule: Servant Based Leadership
Fast forward into the new millennium of servant-based leadership coupled with integrity driven knowledge based article writing and a requirement for entrepreneurialism and you now have the new Network Marketing Entrepreneurs who are driving this multi-billion dollar industry into mainstream with a level of candor and honorableness that begs 28 of the most successful Entrepreneurs to not only comment on network marketing as a viable source of income, but as a means by which to achieve an education like no other.
Now, back to the 90 10 Rule which is quite basic. 90% of what you post, produce, publish and otherwise give to those who follow you should be rich in content and value. The other 10% is yours to create leads in your business and have others join your Team in your primary business: A business you believe in, work with daily and have knowledge of not by ‘skimming the articles’ but by really delving into your business so you know the answers your potential Team Members will be asking you!
90 10 Rule – It Rules!
Now You Can Literally STEAL 7-Figure Secrets For Getting 1,000's of Red Hot Leads Every Single Day...
FREE 60 Minute Training Video Reveals How To Sponsor 20 Reps A Month With ANY Company!
7 Free Videos: Create an Endless New Stream of Distributors Knocking Down Your Door, Credit Card In Hand!