Learn how MOBILE APPS can help you get more leads and more residuals. Learn how to APPIFY your business today.
MLM Training: "Buy Signals" and Knowing When You're Close to a Deal
MLM Training: "Buy Signals" & Knowing When You're Close to a Deal
Interpreting "Buy Signals" is very useful when building your MLM business. A buy signal is when a prospective distributor or prospective customer shows interest in signing into your biz or buying your product or service. As Network Marketer's we're so used to getting bloodied out in the field that when someone shows interest, sometimes it can be hard to notice.
When you get buy signals, it usually means that you've overcome a major resistance point and are making progress in building your biz with that particular prospect. Buy signals range from no-brainer-obvious, like "Hell yea, sign me up!!" to subtle hints like "What else do I need to know? You know, the fine print?"
Below are some examples of buy signals:
- How do I get started?
- Can I pay in installments, or do I have to pay all at once?
- If I join, how soon will I get my product or kit?
- How soon would I have to act to take advantage of the promotion?
- How do you ensure confidentiality?
- Who else is on your team?
- Hell yea, sign me up dude!
- What else do I need to know?
- What info do you need from me?
- When can I start?
Closing a Sale, Building Your Team, Growing Your Business
All of these questions show interest in getting detailed information on joining your business or becoming a customer. They reveal an interest in learning about the ramifications of making a commitment, however they don't represent a definitive commitment.
By now you probably know that people sometimes ask these questions for no particular reason, or just to encourage you and be nice. But don't discount these signals - they usually show that you've made real progress in terms of solving one of their problems.
I can already hear you asking... "Well, what do I do after I hear one or more of these buy signals?!"
Check it out... Ya gotta seek out a COMMITMENT. Recognize the buy signal that was sent by repeating their question and then ask them to move forward. Below is a list of 4 ways to move forward and seal the deal.
- Answer their question and then suggest that you'll take action related to their question. For example, if they ask "How soon would I have to act to take advantage of the promotion?" you can say something like, "I have some information that details when the promotion ends and what you'll get it if you act now - I can email it to you tomorrow morning."
- If they ask about an obstacle that may stand in their way, say something like "If we can get that issue resolved, can we move forward so that we can solve XYZ for you?"
- After you answer their question, ask them something like, " How do you feel about this so far?" If you get a positive response, just say "Well, let's get started today." If they're not interested or uncomfortable, ask why and address the reason. If no more progress is made, then just move on to your next prospect.
- After you've addressed all their concerns, say something like "Do we have a deal?" If they say yes, close the deal using whatever methods and forms you learned from your upline sponsor. If they say anything other than a definitive "yes", ask what it would take to have a deal. It may require additional incentives like a rebate or an added bonus. If so, then see if that'll push'em over the edge, but make sure you can deliver whatever it is you promise.
For more tips on growing your business, swing by http://www.cezargarcia.com. See you there!