Resistance Training For Women...Flab Or No Flab...That Is The Question!
Resistance training for women is what I will be discussing in this blog, and explain why it is important for weight loss success and sculpting of the body.
Alright ladies and women all over the world who possibly read this post, I have some great information for you about resistance training in this blog post!
..So stay tuned and really think about what I discuss in this blog...
..Most people, would have a hard time talking about this because they don't want to offend or have someone take them the wrong way about what is said, but I state the facts and tell it how it is because "sugar coating" the truth about this subject would do you NO GOOD!....
Giving you FALSE information about something like this is what I see, hear and watch happen everywhere all over the world..
I feel like every time I turn around, turn on the tv (which is rare because I don't watch tv) or get on my laptop, I get bombarded with a bunch of "BRAND NEW", so-called weight loss garbage that sounds exactly like ALL the other products out there...
..I want to fill you in on my history really quick if thats ok..
I have a HUGE passion for helping people, especially when it comes to helping others lose weight, get in better shape and just get their health under control.
Back when I was a personal trainer full-time I had so many female clients that would start a program with me, get great results and then all of a sudden start listening to other people (that didn't know what they were talking about) on how to lose weight with some "magic super formula" that guaranteed results with no effort...
..You ever heard of this happening before?..Then they drop-off, slack on their program and go right back to square 1..Where they finally lose ALL motivation and insecurities begin to take over the mind once again..
..This was notorious for happening because of the power of influence by other people..
...Who didn't even know what they were talking about too...Can you feel my frustration?...
So what I want to address is how resistance training for women will be your BEST FRIEND if your really looking to sculpt your body, drop some dress sizes and lose some inches in the fastest and most effective way!
Can you imagine ladies?...
..Reaching the mind-set that nothing, no matter what will get in your way to achieving your weight loss and fitness goals..
..Waking up every morning, looking in the mirror and saying "Damn I'm beautiful"
..Running into your ex-boyfriend or husband, he see's you and can't take his eyes off you, and just keeps smiling with nothing but stutters coming out of his mouth..
..Walking away from him and knowing he's still admiring your "glow"..all from the confidence you portray through your sassy little strut back to your car
..Taking your kids or going to the beach with your spouse, wearing your two-piece swimsuit proudly with other guys playing football in the sand just to come take a glance at you without being totally obvious..
How would all those things make you feel?
Good I hope :)
This can and WILL BE DONE if you make a choice to make it happen!
Resistance training for women is crucial for overall body transformation for many key reasons.
Let me break it down for you here:
1) Resistance training builds muscle, which creates "tightness" in your body
2) Resistance training WILL NOT make you "manly" or "buff"...Unless you train specifically to get results like that
3) RT builds muscle, which burns fat due to more LBM (lean body mass), which means "less flab"
4) RT has a "residual calorie burning" affect on your body. Meaning: When you do RT, your body continues to burn more calories even after your workout, opposed to cardio where you only burn calories while you are performing that cardiovascular exercise for that time period.
5) RT engages your "core" (midsection) by causing you to balance and stabalize your entire body while exerting or pulling weights through free weights or resistance of some kind. Which results in building a stronger core and tightening the midsection for inches from your waist to drop.
6) RT will make your whole body stronger overall and help rebuild strength in your joints, muscles and core.
** My point is, resistance training for women has endless benefits to helping you with your weight loss or fitness goals, so don't be afraid of it. I could go on for days with this list, but I'll keep adding more blog posts about this subject to break it down step by step for you.
For more information about this subject, questions and or comments please fill out the form or feel free to contact me: