What's more important: Financial Wealth or Mental Wealth?
How many of you seriously want to become a millionaire and control your destiny? If you've answered yes and are ready to do what it takes to achieve it, it's important to understand that no quick fix or magic system will get you there. Millionaires aren't created by chance, they're developed through preparation, education and empowerment.
So let's get started.
There is a mental psychology associated with every millionaire that I know. For those who are serious about becoming financially free, I want you to think about this question and answer it.
What's more important: Financial Wealth or Mental Wealth?
Hands down, I believe that it's mental wealth! Financial wealth is great, but if you don't have the development of yourself, spirit, person and mind, it'll be a disaster long-term. It's a shame when your income grows, but you don't grow with it!
We see it so often. How many times have you heard of athletes, actors, entertainers and other high profile people who come into a lot of money because of their talent and, witin a few years, are broke? I won't name names, but most who have experienced this fate haven't undergone the necessary personal development to handle their wealth and famel. We often hear of them getting into bigger debt.
More zeroes at the end of your bank account can be a bigger problem if you don't know what you're doing. It's not about how much you make, it's about how much you keep, invest, and use your money to make more money long-term.
I'm a staunch advocate of making as much money as you can, but knowing what to do with your money is an essential wealth principle. The rich and wealthy don't put the majority of their earnings in bank accounts. They use their money as seed money and invest it into things that make them more money, but only PASSIVELY! What that means is the rich and wealthy don't want to have a whole lot of other things to do.
The reason for passive investments is that money will work harder for you than you can ever work for it. Money never gets tired, side-tracked, sick or injured . This is something that EVERYONE should learn!
Most millionaires become that because they grow into leaders in whatever they do, unless you win the lottery. Leaders simply show the way by going first. Leaders surround themselves with other leaders.
Leaders have certain non-negotiable characteristics, which includes:
- vision - know what you want and where you want to go
- goals - a goal that isn't written down is a wish.
- commitment - leaders are going to get it done no matter what.
- positive mindset - never complain about anything. Leader realize that frustration is self inflicted. Life is about 5% what happens and 95% how you react to it!
- otimistic view - their two types of people: those who think they can and those who think they can't. They're both right! Which one are you?
- confident - have the posture of a winner
- decisive - leaders make quick decisions and never allow issues to become a problem. Leaders never major in the minors and resolve matters quickly
- persistent - leaders stay on top of things. They make sure it gets done.
- passionate - people should be able to see how much you love what you do
- caring & loving - people don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. Leaders attract people.
- recognize others - leaders promote others and praise progress. Leaders revognize strengths while helping others to improve on weaknesses.
- look the part - leaders have an appearance that impresses people
- integrity - never let your talent take you places your character can't keep you. Be ethical in your business
- coachable - leaders never stop learning and always thrive to seek advice from those who have accomplished more
While many of these money principles are not new, the majority of us lack the discipline to pursue the abundant lifestyle that these principles will give you. There's nothing wrong with delayed gratification, but we too often will spend money on a liability instead of an asset. I travel the country sharing a life-changing vehicle and the harsh reality is that more than 75% of the people I speak to say they don't have the resources to invest in themselves, but somehow found the money to spend hundreds and thousands of dollars during the recent black Friday and cyber Monday sales.
There is a reason that 97% of the economy work for 3%. So ask yourself if you're really serious about creating long-term generational wealth, and if so, commit to these wealth-building principles and be unshakeable in your belief.
If you have a burning desire to create something special and learn the value of harnassing it and then taking that passion and using it in a selfless way to consistently be out front and convey that to others, you're vision will be seen and realized by the masses. But you have to be the first believer in you and be non-negotiable in your vision!
I hope this was helpful and that you all have learned something from this. For more information to help you build your financial empire, join my text distribution list by sending the words 'create a legacy' to 55469. IF THIS ARTICLE SPARKED SOMETHING IN YOU AND YOU'RE READY TO 'REALLY' COMMIT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S FINANCIAL FREEDOM, CONTACT ME DIRECTLY!
To your success,
I'm going to operate on the spirit of excellence and everyone should expect greatness and stop playing small. It's alright to sacrifice upfront. It's ok to have delayed gratification. If you commit to yourself to being the best you can be, the life you have, the things you'll be able to do will be so much sweeter than you could imagine. If you continue to invest in you instead of the stuff that won't elevate your life.