How to Measure The Success Of Your MLM Campaign in Social Media
When you start a social media marketing campaign you should also measure the progress or the success of it in order for you to determine if the campaign is working well on not. But the question here is how will you measure it?
Common answers that I heard from a lot of amateur marketers are:
- Creating buzz on social media
- Generating a lot of conversation online
- A list of influencers in social media talking about your products, events or opportunities.
None of these answers are quantifiable. Always go with the numbers because numbers don’t lie. social media campaigns are much trackable than any other media campaigns have been.
Here are the much quantifiable answers:
- Generating at least 100 new mentions of your product in social media.
- Having more than 10,000 views of your video in YouTube
- Generating at least 10,000 like on your Facebook Like Page
- Having 10 bloggers write positive post about you, your products, or services
- Generating at least 20 comments on your blog post
- And a lot more
Now you see the difference? The first one is very vague and subject, but the second goal is clear and you can clearly determine whether you hit them or not.
This is how you do social media marketing campaign.
Appreciate your feedback, feel free to comment