Someday I'll Laugh About This: My True Experiences in Network Marketing Part 10 (final)
A young woman from Alabama asked to be my Facebook friend.
I could tell by her Profile Picture that she probably wasn’t an ax murderer or a stalker. As they say, she looked like the girl next door.
We began messaging back and forth on Facebook and sharing our experiences with network marketing. When we chatted on the phone, I realized I’d found a kindred spirit.
She introduced me to Mentoring for Free.
Free? You’ve got to be kidding.
Over the next year with this group, I immersed myself in learning the SKILLS necessary to be a successful network marketer.
It doesn’t matter if I wear my birds or diamonds. I don’t have to change who I am.
- FYI: the bird sweater went to Goodwill years ago.
I’m improving my ability to chat with people one-on-one about networking.
- Who knew there are actual SKILLS that can be learned to do this?
I don’t have to pester family and friends…
- But I am learning to use social media to find people who are just like me.
- BTW: I've heard that FACEBOOK is now the 3rd largest “country” on the planet now right behind China and India. Is that even possible? Regardless, social media is growing exponentially. I am developing relationships with people all over the WORLD.
I am finding networking warriors…
- Who once upon a time saw the little circles on a white board and dreamed of a different life. It’s called royalty income.
- I’m part of a worldwide team…which includes the Alabama girl who asked to be my Facebook friend.
Several months ago I was intited to meet up with a small group of this worldwide mentoring team. The meet-up happened to be at a Cracker Barrel 15 minutes from my house.
I asked the woman next to me where she lived. To my surprise, she’s one of my neighbors.
So much for Facebook being the 3rd largest country.
Sometimes the people you attract are right there in your own backyard.
To Your Incredible Success,