Conquer Your Fears and Come Out On Top
The fear of failure runs deep in many of us. Hidden deep beneath a veneer of confidence and self assurance. However, emerge in many less recognizable forms as poor decision -making.
People consider a fear of failure a weakness most successful and happy people can come to grips with and master their anxieties about failure.
<strong>Questions: Answer them honestly. By answering you may discover how fears influence your actions.</strong>
1. Have I ever failed to make a decision because I feared being wrong? When you admit to yourself that a fear of failure has limited you from effective decision-making, you can work to break free from the grip of that fear.
2. Was I really reacting to fear the last time I got angry? Anger is just over defensive reaction to fear. It's part of that "Fight or Flight" instinct we have. Once you've mastered your fears, you'll probably find it easier to master your anger.
3. Do I avoid contact with people up the line because I am awed by them? The most powerful people are human being with their own flaws. Do not avoid people who are more powerful than you because you've
in awe of them.
4. Do I expect failure when I start a new project? Expecting to fail is the easiest ways to guarantee failure. Making it a point to set your expectations high, and work hard to achieve them. If you fall short of your goals, you will likely achieve far more than you ever would have if you had anticipated and expected failure.
5. Do I tend to underestimate my past successes? Don't forget or play down your past accomplishments. Instead use them as a catalyst for future success.
6. Do I worry that someone else may get my job? Worrying that everyone is out to get your stifles team work and eliminates your chance to build alliances with those around you. In addition , it can cause tension between those around you, leading to poor performance and low morale and that can put your success on the line.
Eleanor Roosevelt once said, " No one else can make you feel small without your consent"
Try not to be intimidated by other people.
Post by: Ninfa Carpenter
Member Since: 09/16/2009
I'm a Distributor For:: Empower Network, LLC
Other Company: Do these 3 thing make money everytime?
Industry: Business Opportunities
Primary Web Site: http://www.yourprofittoday.com