HOW TO START A CONVERSATION WITH A NEW FRIEND IN FACEBOOK
Sometimes it is hard to strike up a conversation with someone that you have friended in Facebook but if you just be yourself it will work well. You are trying to connect with a friend and get to know them that works the best in Facebook. Here are some questions to ask to get the ball rolling.
QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN STRIKING UP A CONVERSATION IN FACEBOOK
1. Hey Joe how are you doing. Great Joe how are you.
2. I just wanted to touch base with you we are friends in facebook and I have never really talked with you.
3. Do you ever read my jokes and quotes. Yes I do and I like them a lot.
4. I try my best to get good ones. I know I see them everyday.
5. You have some good text on your wall. Those are all of my blogs.
6. How many groups are you in. About 5 or 6
7. Send me your like page and I will like it.
8. We should get together and exchange some ideas on Marketing. What time is good for you.
9. Thank you I will share your jokes and quotes with my friends.
10. Do you mind if i add you to one of my groups. Sure that would be great.
11. Can i share my blog with you. Sure
EMBRACING A CONVERSATION IN FACEBOOK
This is how i started a conversation with someone I did not know. It turned out great I was having a conversation and interacting to establish a relationship with a friend on Facebook. I sent him a blog on Empower Network explaining our system for blogging. Empower Network is a viral blogging system, it is so important to blog everyday EN blog is already optimized and your blog goes into an optimized blog.