A Daily Business Plan
What are you doing everyday to build your business presence online?
You need to have a daily strategy in place so they can stay focused and actually complete your goals. What plan you have in place that shows you what you have done and what you need to do?
Joel Olson's book "The Slight Edge" is all about the little things we do every day that add up over time to create something huge. My favorite analogy is about doubling a penny everyday and by the end of a 30 days you have over a million dollars. What if you could do that with leads? 1 lead, 2 leads, 4 leads, 8 leads, 16 leads -- everyday for a month? How would that affect your network marketing business?
Let me show you a daily plan of action that can help you double your leads everyday.
- You want to create an article or video and post this to your blog.
- You want to let FaceBook know about this article or video. Remember to share with the groups you are a member too.
- You want to share this article with article directories.
- You want to share your article on other blogs or websites such as BN or The Tribe.
- You want to share your article on other social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube if you made a video.
These five things, done everyday, can add up to huge benefits for your online business.
Having a daily plan allows you to check your progress and keep you focused on your plans for your business. These are just a few of the things we are learning at the WorldWide Partnership. I'd like to share with you our training course worth $97 absolutely FREE The SECRETS of getting 30 leads on FaceBook Daily! This can be a huge addition to your daily business plan.