[Hot Tip #41 from Big Al]
Welcome to Tip #41 of the "77 More Hot Prospecting
Tip #41: Put testimonials on your business cards and
then . . .
Use the empty back of your business card for
It's different. Your prospects will notice the
And, why not put testimonials in your signature file at
the bottom of your email messages? If your testimonial
is too long, write a teaser headline and direct the
reader to a link to your testimonial page.
Want some examples of teaser headlines? Try these:
* Click here to see a picture of my dog biting
my . . .
* Click here to see how much weight I've lost
* Click here to see my "before" and "after"
* Click here to read my daughter's opinion.
* Click here to learn why I turned out like my
Your next tip will arrive in two or three days!
Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter
Member Since: 05/08/2009
I'm a Distributor For:: Vitamark International
Other Company: Other
Industry: Training and Development
Primary Web Site: http://stevensquillace.vitamark.com/