How To Evaluate A Home Based Busines Opportunity (Part 1)
A lot of people ask "what is it that I should look for in a network marketing company?". It's a question a lot of new comers ask because of many reasons, skeptical, tricked/scammed in other deals, curious, looking for the right company etc...
When I was approached with an opportunity when I was 18yrs old I was skeptical, scared and also curious. After being around in the industry here are some things I learned to look for when choosing an MLM Program that may be helpful for you.
When trying to evaluate which Network Marketing or MLM Program you should join, you need to look at several universal factors:
1) How Long Have they been in Business?
2)How Good are the Companies Products?
3) Are They Certified by the Better Business Bureau?
4) How Competent is your Upline/Coach to Properly Train You?
5) Is the Company You want to Join currently having any Legal Issues?
6) Do they allow On-Line Advertising?
7) Is the vechile going to get you to where you want to go in life?
8) Do they offer Yearly Conventions, Training Calls or Special Training Events?
9) Can you contact the Owners OR top producers in the program.
10) How much effort (work) will you put fourth in YOUR business?
There are hundreds of great, honest MLM and Network Marketing companies out there to promote that will be happy to pay you a residual income check for the rest of your life for work you put in today.
The only real problem when researching the appropriate Network Marketing or MLM for you in the end boils down to HOW YOU FEEL.
For example, some women can easily make thousands a month in Avon, but a young single male just starting in MLM and Network Marketing might prefer a Health & Wellness company.
Bottom line!!! When you join the Network Marketing or MLM company of YOUR CHOICE that you follow basic Due Diligence rules to make sure that the MLM or Network Marketing company you join is financially sound, offers great support, offers great products and will be there to train you when you're ready.
Your Partner In Success,
Referral Marketing Training for both
beginners & experienced networkers.
Make Money. Make Friends. Makes Senes