My Top 10 Goals for 2011!
With 2010 coming to an end, I have time to reflect on what I accomplished over the last 365 days and what I want to accomplish for the next 365 days.
I am a big believer in setting your goals in writting. I thought I would share some with you. Tell me your thoughts about them and if you have the same goals in mind.
10. Excersise more often - What would a new year be without this standard goal
9. Read- A healthy mind results in a healthy body.
8. Smile when I talk - Try to be unhappy when you smile; you can't!
7. Be Passionate in what I do - If you're not, then just don't do it.
6. Socialize more with Friends - Nothing is better than coffee or wine with a good friend.
5. Give to others less fortunate - I think it is our duty.
4. Be Grateful for what I have - We should not forget how fortunate we are.
3. Follow My Dreams - I don't want my life to be a "What if" life.
2. Spend more quality time with family - Create lots of memories!
1. Love Life - We only get 1.
Happy New Year everyone!