What Is A Cash Gifting Sponsor........................
What Is A Cash Gifting Sponsor ????
WHAT IS A SPONSOR?
Are you a recruiter? Or are you a sponsor?
There is a big difference.
A recruiter is effective at "signing up" people, and then moving on to "sign up" others. The recruiter seems to be in a frantic search to find superstars among the crowd, and their way to "find" them is to "sign them up" and then watch and wait. The recruiter believes in "love ‘em and leave ‘em." He expects the superstars to eventually rise to the top, and the others to eventually quit.
The sponsor has a different attitude. He believes that any person worth sponsoring is worth developing. The sponsor believes in "marrying" the people he sponsors. The recruiter believes in the "one-night-stand."
Being a sponsor is an ongoing, continuing activity. It is this ongoing activity that creates loyalty to the sponsor, and gives the sponsor serious credibility. The recruiter is a traveling salesman; once he has sold you, he is gone. The sponsor is a helper/teacher who wants you to have the training and tools you need to be successful, and the encouragement to keep plugging. There is also a transferable concept here. Your sponsor wants you to be a sponsor. A sponsor develops other sponsors by deliberate, careful help and encouragement. A recruiter expects a born superstar.
What does it take to become a superstar? It takes a lot of attitude-type things, such as confidence, commitment, determination, credibility, etc. Where do these "attitude" type things come from? They are learned. They are taught. They are "caught." Here are the stages of the development of a superstar.
1. Learn to be a real sponsor.
2. Develop others who will be real sponsors.
3. Teach them to teach others to be real sponsors.
The secret to success is found in this: the recruiter is not building a "multi-level" organization, it is all one level (and most of them will quit). The sponsor is building a duplicable system that can run downline through his organization. This builds a powerful downline because it is built deep and strong.
What is the difference between a recruiter and a sponsor? It is the difference between "hype" and "help." The sponsor’s job begins when you enroll; the recruiter's job is done when you enroll. The goal of the recruiter is to sign up people. The goal of the sponsor is to train leaders. Before asking yourself which you want to be, ask yourself which do you want your upline to be. Remember, you are the upline to other people. The key to success is found in Two rules:
1. Be a sponsor.
2. Keep being a sponsor.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Here are some tips to make you a great Leader:
- Send a personal email to everyone who joins on your front line. Welcome them, give them your contact information and let them know you are available to help them if they want or need it.
- Set up a GROUP through your email provider. Each time someone new joins beneath you, add them to your Group. That way you only have to send one email to your entire team. Just make sure you put the Group name in BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) so that everyone’s email address doesn’t show up – email courtesy.
If you do this make sure you provide a way for them to opt out of receiving them. All you have to do
is add one line at the bottom that says, “If you don’t wish to receive these emails, just send me back
a reply that says Remove. I will do so immediately!”
- If you would like a more robust Email System go into your back office, click on Internet Marketing Tools, and select AutoResponder. It may be what you are looking for.
- We're sending out daily updates and as many stories and tips as we can, but don’t hesitate to touch base with your frontline weekly and remind them you’re available. You may also want to share how your own team is growing.
- The best thing you can do to keep your team growing rapidly is to lead by example. If you are signing up new members, so will they. It’s really pretty simple.
- If you have tips to share with them, please do. (We would love it if you would also share them with us through the Communication Forum!)
- Keep an eye on your entire team through your Genealogy Report. When someone brings on their first new member, send them an email to congratulate them. As their team is growing, send them more emails to congratulate them. Let them know you are aware of their efforts.
We’ve given you all the tools you need – it’s just up to you to use them.
I believe in you!
EASY and AFFORDABLE Unlimited Web Hosting Starting at $3.96/Month!
7 Free Videos: Create an Endless New Stream of Distributors Knocking Down Your Door, Credit Card In Hand!
Now You Can Literally STEAL 7-Figure Secrets For Getting 1,000's of Red Hot Leads Every Single Day...
Member Since: 01/03/2008
I'm a Distributor For:: The Elevation Group
Other Company: Friends...Don't Let Friends...Die Diabetic.
Primary Web Site: http://www.theplanetmaurie.ning.com