How to recover data from Pen Drive
Pen Drive gives us significant convenience in today’s business life. However, due to human errors or other reasons, we often meet embarrassed phenomena of losing Pen Drive data. The following are some typically cases in our daily business life. Meanwhile, it offers resolutions about how to recover pen drive data with pen drive recovery software.
1. Pen drive still contain all data, and the space shows the same like before, but all files and folders in the pen drive are changed to shortcut.
Cause: Your pen drive was attacked by virus
If you often use Pen Drive to transfer data from one computer to another, make sure the computer is well protected. If any computer is not protected against virus attacks, the files and folders in Pen Drive may be gone or just change into shortcut. If that happens, don’t panic, you can still get back lost data, Firstly, remove the virus, connect your Pen Drive to one PC that is protected with a good antivirus and then scan it, fix all the virus threats that are detected by the antivirus, After completing scanning, some of the useful files or folders may deleted. Secondly, use pen drive data recovery program to recover deleted infected files.
Resolution two: If you can’t delete virus in Pen Drive, just format Pen Drive and then use data recovery program to retrieve data.
2. When transfer files from Pen Drive to PC, mistakenly removed the Pen Drive from USB port and some data lost, or press “format” command during the process of using Pen Drive. Sometimes, delete data in Pen Drive in one day and find it is useful in another day and want to recover them.
Cause: Human error
The data you once have saved in your pen drive is real hard to remove completely. First thing to do is stop using the Pen Drive as the chances of your data being overwritten increase as time goes on. Then choose a perfect data recovery program. There are many pen drive recovery software in the internet. Although I haven’t tested them one by one, Card Data Recovery is the most popular one in these days.
Steps to recover data from Pen Drive using Card Data Recovery
1. Plug the Pen Drive into your computer using USB port;
2. Download Card Data Recovery and install it on your computer;
3. Check whether your Pen Drive disk display in your computer;
4. Select your Pen Drive;
5. Run Card Data Recovery and continue the operation under the interface instruction.