Keep On Top of What's Working Now...
Hot Hot Hot Online Marketing Strategies
Mastermind Groups & Coaching
21 Top Tips To Get Rid Of Distractions
If you’re a home business owner, how often have you sat down to get some work done, whether it is calling potential prospects or writing up your next blog post, and you make that fatal mistake of logging on to the internet, or reading your emails, and then your fingers automatically type in ‘facebook.com’, before you know it you have spent over 30 minutes updating your status, looking at your friends pages and commenting.
Then suddenly you come to your senses and are you are drawn back to the world of work that you should be doing to grow your business and find out that sh*%t you’ve wasted valuable time where you could have been doing some money earning activity.
- Turn off your mobile phone
- Turn off the Internet
- Turn off the TV / Radio
- If you have to listen to music, then choose classical (this has been proven to enhance your creativity)
- Find a quiet space to work
- Organise your workspace before you start work, so that you don’t get distracted shuffling paper…
- Have a ‘to do’ list ready from the day before
- Don’t be tempted to read your emails, do this last
- Tell your family and friends when your hours of working on your business are, so they do not distract you by phone calls or popping around unannounced.
- Hire a cleaner maybe once every two weeks to help with the housework. If you are a mother like me, you are tempted to carry out the housework in times when you should be working on your home business. Homehelp does not have to be expensive, put it this way if you are earning £50 an hour through your home business, then having a home helper for £20 per hour or less is well worth it.
- The Same goes for getting a ‘gardner’ in once a month to tidy up your garden, this will also save you valuable time so that you can work on your home business
- Delegate where you are able to. Takes the pressure off.
- Focus on three main money making activities daily and ensure you get them completed.
- Take time out to ‘read’ for personal development, daily where possible
- Arrange to meet up either online or offline with a mastermind group weekly or monthly, up to you.
- Take time out to do ‘training’ for your business at least two to three times a week.
- Make time to master one area of social media and ensure you are actioning what you are learning.
- Meditate daily for minimum 15 minutes, the best time to do this is in the morning or last thing at night
- Reflect on your activities for the day, were you productive? What could you have done better, what did you do well, what is left over
- Utilise tools that can help you keep in touch with various social media sites at one time such as socialoomph, Buffer, Hootesuite, OnlyWire. This will help you limit the amount of time you spend online socialising instead of producing money making activity.
- Use the opportunity of taking your children to playgroup or school and network with other mums, dads and nanny’s, give out your card, or just chat with them and let them know what you do.
If you found this useful, feel free to SHARE, LIKE, TWEET and PIN this post.
Join me and other online marketers using the hottest lead generating system around. Click here