Video has got to be the answer now
If you are looking for a home marketing product that delivers fabulous content to any business, or family, and that pays enough commssion within the first two referrals to pay back your initial investment, then here it is. MyVideoTalk Studio.
There are 6 basic products in the MyVideoTalk Studio, which you access through your own ID when you buy in.
- Video email - here's one I sent to another interested party, a local realtor http://211058.myvideotalkstudio.com/videomail/player/mid/849350/tid/76373/cid/11005/uid/115604/fid/178658 and of course you don't have to show a speaking head but could put a professional video in the space or a series of photos with voice over. The text box is a full Word programme and is extremely valuable to confirm the spoken information. I don't use this as an alternative to email, but for special announcements and info. Here also is an example of how easy it is to build a video email from my business partner www.findanotherway.co.uk
- Video Broadcasting. In a branded format to allow experts to tell their 'stories' and for presentation, training and coaching. Broadcast live or recorded, have live interaction on Q & A text, include the ability to put up PP slides, photos, another video, a whiteboard, attendee list, fileshare, and guest speakers from remote locations. http://mvtleaders.myvideobroadcaster.com/playback/r/EoMKUgXf5m1qBPMK this is a pre-recorded broadcast from the American leaders of this product – you will see the products they offer and the commission they pay. In a live broadcast there would also be a Q & A box. (sign in as a guest in the window).
- Video Channel, basically your own private YouTube-like website where you can store your own exclusive video collection and can point people to that rather than to YouTube where you are competing with other advertisers and other distracting videos. An example of this is www.MVTrealgroup.com which is my business partner's Video Channel, he uses this to help people understand network marketing procedures, through the brilliant videos of Eric Worre. Again, the site is branded in the way you want.
- Video Web Meetings. These can cost $thousands on some platforms but are included in this package, up to 7 talking heads, and up to 100 attendees. Plus the ability to interchange speakers at any time.
- The Video WebShow. My particular favourite! A cross between iplayer and Facebook! Scheduled or recorded Shows with a large area of video space for talking head/singer/band/expert of any kind, plus your photos, your videos, previous webshows, an area for blogging, a comments box for 'followers' and direct links to Twitter and Facebook/RSS feeds. This is my particular favourite! This is my own WebShow, still in development so don't be too harsh on me! www.211058.myvideowebshow.com . I suggest you look at the dolphin video, or the Ronnie Corbet one!
- Coming shortly, elearning programmes - still to be fully explained by the company but will be a large quantity of expert elearning programmes.
ALL THIS for just $299 (£180) - until March 16th, when it goes back to its original price of $399 and a regular payment of $49/month (£30). No contract. And of course all of these you can simply brand in your own corporate colours, styles, logos and text.
As a personal brand consultant and reputation management expert, I am so excited to have found these tools which are helping my clients to build their brands and reputations in a clearly demonstrative way.
These tools can be quickly paid for by introducing the range to others for substantial commissions. It has a dual core binary commission system E.G. 2 people buying the main product (Business Builder) which has all the above applications, will pay you $300 in commission, thus covering the current price of the original purchase - isn't that a no-brainer? I have built a team of people who are all business users, but who also recommend the products.
We are a new network, and I seriously believe that these products are going to be taken up by a huge amount of people, and that therefore those of us in the vanguard will be compensated very well for our early adopter beliefs. The products don't officially launch until 16th April! Don't miss this, get in early!
Consultant - TV Presenter/Speaker - Author