Enagic USA, Inc.Distributor and marketer of Kangen water ionizer machines and several other products.
Enagic Usa markets and distributes Kangen filtration systems created and developed by Enagic Co., Ltd.
Enagic is a Japanese company specialized in developing and marketing water filtration machines and alkaline ionizers. These machines are used in hospitals, restaurants and homes. It has been in business for over three decades. Kagen water is recommended by the Japanese Association for the Prevention of Geriatric Diseases.
Enagic was founded in June 1974, and in May 1987, the Japanese Government gave its authorization to Enagic Osaka to manufacture medical equipment. In January 2003 Enagic became international and Enagic USA was born. In April 2008 Enagic opened its first office in Europe, in Dusseldorf, establishing Enagic Europe GmBH. In 2009 was established Enagic de Mexico in Monterrey and in May 2010 Enagic Australia was established in Sydney. Enagic Co, Ltd has a factory in Osaka, Japan, and offices in Japan, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Australia, Philippines, the Unites States, Mexico, Canada, Germany and Italy.
Enagic not only markets Kangen Water Ionizers, but also products from bags to PH Level Testers, books, DVDs, and a nutritional supplement produced with Kangen Water.
Enagic USA has been a member of the Direct Selling Association since August 2005.
Enagic’s principle product is the Kangen Water Generation System. According to the company, the Kangen Water device filters chemicals from tap water and produces five types of water:
- Strong Kangen Water, which is used for cleaning purposes only, having dissolving and absorbing properties;
- Kagen Water, perfect for drinking and cooking with its pH of 8.5/9.5. According to marketing material it enhances the flavors of foods and drinks like coffee and tea, and is also ideal to water plants, extending their life. Enagic claims it replenishes calcium levels, reduces irritability and has colon cleaning and anti-aging properties;
- Neutral Water (pH 7.0), is best used to prepare baby food and take with medication;
- Acidic Water (pH 4.0-6.0) is recommended for washing and beauty care for it tones and firms the skin;
- Strong Acidic Water (pH 2.7) can be used as a disinfectant for food products and kitchen surfaces, as well as for hands and toothbrushes.
The manufacturing of the Kangen Water equipment is performed at the Enagic factory at Osaka, Japan, where it is also tested, inspected and packaged.
Enagic also sells several accessories including bottles, sprays and pumps, as well as electrolysis enhancers, filters and cartridges, spare parts for the different machines, and brochures books and DVDs.
LeveLuk SD 501
LeveLuk SD 501 is a Kangen Water generating machine. It has seven electrode plates equipping the electrolytic cell and an electrolysis enhancement tank which allows steady production of Strong Acidic Water and Strong Kagen Water. LeveLuk SD 501 is equipped with a large sized LCD readout screen.
Anespa is a Kangen water machine to be used in the bath. It ionizes the water and provides a hot springs experience, creating ion mineralized water to protect and nourish the skin and help revitalize damaged hair. It also cleans the air and prevents oxidation.
Kangen Turmeric (Ukon) Sigma
Kangen Turmeric Sigma is a nutritional supplement with a high level of antioxidants. It is made with ukon, an Asiatic plant, and 15 antioxidants, among them pinstripe ginger, tocotrienols and squalene.
This company does not have any reviews submitted yet.
Enagic Headquarters: Torrance, California
Enagic Last Updated: Jul 4, 2010, 2:03pm