Company Alexa Info

Website Rank: 87,526
Change: -17,289 
Website Reach: 67,075
Sites Linking In: 807
6 Months
1 Year
3 Years
6 Months
1 Year
3 Years
6 Months
1 Year
3 Years

PeopleString

Email and future social networking company that rewards users for their time spent on their website
Industry:  MLM, Tools and Resources, Telecommunications
Website:  http://www.peoplestring.com

Headquarters:  
157 Broad Street Suite 109
Redbank, NJ 07701
United States

Follow PeopleString

About PeopleString

PeopleString was launched in 2004. Currently the company is only open to residents in the United States, but there are plans to expand to other markets in the near future. In June 2010, PeopleString’s parent company BigString Corporation (OTCBB: BSGC) was added to the NASDAQ, AMEX and NYSE naked short threshold lists. 

PeopleString pays people to use its email and forthcoming social network, rather than keeping the money within the company, as with Facebook and other social networks. Users can make money in various ways, including making PeopleString’s website their homepage, referring others to the site, responding to online surveys and shopping at the company’s online store. There is also an option to upgrade to a paid account (called ‘entrepreneur’), which brings in bigger commissions and entitles members to earn stock in the company.  PeopleString promises that 70% of total revenues go back to the users, with the remaining 30% remaining with the company.

PeopleString Services

PeopleString offers a series of online services, with payment deliverable bi-monthly to the subscribers upon completion of certain actions. 

Homepage
PeopleString pays commissions to users who make the website their home page.

Cash back shopping
PeopleString’s online shopping store is affiliated with stores on the internet, and offers cash back on all purchases made using the PeopleString client.

Mailbox cashbox
Money is given for receiving advertising mail: users need only open the email. A notable side-feature of the company’s email program is that it has the ability to ‘destroy’ emails that have been sent already, a feature that would be popular with people who accidentally sent an email to the wrong person.

Referrals
Referals generate additional income, with rewards multiplying up to six levels of downline.

Surveys
Users can take surveys and get paid for them.

1
 VOTES

See Video

PeopleString is Social Networking who pay you and you can join Free!

Login or register to post comments  |  Views Views: 520  

There are currently no discussion posts associated with this company.

To add a post, login or register, then become an ABN member.

There are currently no news articles associated with this company.

To add a post, login or register, then become an ABN member.

This company does not have any reviews submitted yet.



We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam. Tens of thousands of home business owners have already benefited from this revolutionary information, and now you can safely do so as well.

This company does not have any reviews submitted yet.

Javascript is required to view this map.

PeopleString Headquarters:  Redbank, New Jersey
United States

PeopleString Last Updated: Jul 4, 2010, 2:33pm