Nice Try Numis Network, I prefer Bullion!Company: Numis Network
All The Financially Savvy Network Marketers Laughed When They Heard They Were COLLECTIBLE COINS
Buying collectible coins in the type of financial Armageddon we are in sounds insane, doesn't it? I mean seriously, wouldn't it make a whole lot more sense to just buy bullion and capitalize on the movement of precious metal prices as this economy goes down the tubes? If people are shooting at each other for canned goods and supplies, wouldn't you rather have something you can barter with?
As always, the devil is in the details
Numis Network is a gold and silver COLLECTIBLE coin network marketing company. They promote graded government issued gold and silver coins. They do not even sell bullion. The biggest question I had was, would you ever want to buy collectible coins in this financial apocalypse? The answer is, it depends.
An Interesting Question…
What would you rather have? A residual income that comes in monthly, Or speculate on a capital gain? With bullion you CANNOT legally make a residual income. Many companies, since the 1980’s have tried to do bullion in an MLM, it has failed 100% of the time. So, if you want to know if you should buy bullion or look at Numis Network, here is how you can tell:
- If you have plenty of money to last you the rest of your days and/or you do not feel like adding another stream of income, you are probably fine simply buying bullion. I also want to say congrats to you for being this financially stable, not too many people are in this category.
- If you are more like me, still have a few bills to pay and put food on the table and actually like the idea of making an income, you might consider Numis Network
But Ray, I can make money doing other things in mlm!
OK, I gotcha, however, let’s assume you DO believe that the world is getting worse off than better and the strength of the US dollar is getting worse, not better. Even though you proudly prefer bullion over collectible coins (like I do), what would you rather have and do in an apocalyptical society?
- Have a garage full of antioxidants and continue to attempt to sell premium priced juices, bars and shakes in a society that is storing up for canned goods? Or, have collected graded gold and silver assets that will always have a value?
- Be promoting a technology product (that gets cheaper everyday or is now free) or have more gold and silver assets that have appreciated in value while the economy tanked?
- Have spent all your cash to simply invest in bullion versus spend money from a residual income you have created to buy bullion?
One of the reasons I do Numis Network is we have the ONLY mlm product you would want in a crushed economy. As you see the price of gold and silver continue to soar, more and more people will gain interest and Numis has the ONLY legal way to create a residual income with gold and silver. People ask me what Numis Network will do if silver goes to $1,000 an ounce. The answer is, I might sell some of my coins. Might I bust my graded coin out of its package to buy an acre of real estate? Perhaps. Try doing that with any other product in MLM.
Agree with me or think I am WAY off base? Tell me your thoughts quickly at the bottom of this post!
PS: DId you know if you had bought collectible coins vs bullion the last 20 years you would have actually made more money? Check it out