Become a 5linx Impact PlayerCompany: 5LINX
Read More: 5Linx | 5linx Compensation | 5linx Impact Player | 5linx opportunity | Lincoln Parks | Platinum leverage
How specifically do you start to become an impact player for your Organization, your team, your group, or your family? There are a few qualities that all impact players must have do you have these qualities that almost all of the impact players have?
Becoming an impact player is something that most people want to become but don’t know exactly how to become one. How do you walk hand in hand with your team and still be the one everyone can count on? Why is it that some people always have loyalty from other members of their team, and others don’t? Have you ever thought about that? Do you ever wonder why some people are always called upon to deliver when others are not?
Have you ever heard of the Pareto Principle? Its also called the 80-20 rule, I learned this from John C Maxwelland it simply states that 20% of the people in an organization will do 80% of the work. Imagine that, that 20% of the people in your Organization, your business, your team will do 80% of the work. Are you spending more time with those people and allowing them to influence the culture of your organization? Here are the steps you should begin to take to become an impact player.
- Self Worth – You must know and believe in yourself and your innate abilities to succeed at whatever it is you do. (I am worthy of respect, I am worthy of joining others)
- Self Knowledge – You must know your strengths and weaknesses. You must know how far to push the bar so that it bends but does not break. ( I know my strengths and limitations, I know what needs to be done)
- Decisive – You must have the ability to know and make decisions on what you want, and then take action on them immediately without distractions and completing the task. (I know what I want to accomplish)
- Voice – You have a voice, you have an opinion and you know when to speak up and when not to speak up. When you speak everyone knows that its well thought through. (I speak up / I can voice my groups Issues and solve them)
- Action – When you see something that needs to be done, or there are goals that need to be met, and time is ticking away, you take Action. ( I take Action)
- Reflection – You must know how to reflect on your action. If the action you took resulted in something positive or negative, you must reflect on those actions. (I reflect & Learn)
So in learning how to become an impact player you must decide on corrective measures to help take yourBusiness, Organization, Group, Team, Church, Family, in the right direction. The choices that you make may not always turn out as expected, but the good thing about that is that you Took some sort of step towards becoming an Impact player.
Question: What steps will you make today to start becoming an impact player?
Do you have a Network Marketing business and your upline is giving you all the Old school methods to grow your business? Or you have always wanted to take your business online and generate 10 to 20 Leads per day? Well its Time to work with Leverage, use the Internet for Leverage. This Video is Serious.