A Storybook WeekendCompany: 21TEN
Read More: 21TEN | 21TEN Life Shotz | Life Shotz | Lisa Jimenez | Micheal Clouse | Richard Brooke
Nothing nor anyone can say it any better than the CEO of 21TEN. Here you will find the letter he sent to all distributors for 21TEN. For those of us in attendance during "Ignition 2010", this letter brings back the chills, thrills, goose bumps, excitement and energy of the weekend! Enjoy!
This past weekend ranks up there with one of the most special in my entire life. The official launch of 21TEN in Ft. Lauderdale was fairytale perfect. The most famous and talented film directors could not have produced a more amazing cast and story.
The cast of characters were, of course, all of you that were there when this amazing company, designed to turn the network marketing profession and wealth building on its proverbial head, launched. Not soft-launched or pre-launched but officially launched.
The stars were the home office staff led by VP of Marketing Melissa Gulbranson, VP of Product Development Tom Lunneborg, and VP of Sales Barry Smith. Janine Avila and Steve Wood orchestrated from the home office itself. Other stars were Chris Brooke, Vaughn Feather, Lisa Jimenez, and Michael Clouse.
Vaughn Feather wowed us with his insights into what it takes to build an enormous empire. He should know. He launched a company in the early 1980s that still holds the record for largest first-year sales growth: over 500 million in sales. And yet he is here with us. Why? He senses something: massive growth on the horizon.
Lisa Jimenez and Michael Clouse were better than ever with extraordinary presentations that brought the house down.
Chris shared the latest news with "Generation Why?" and her mission of raising awareness for homeless children in America.
Most dramatically, we rolled out the all-new and phenomenal Life Shotz package and NEW PERFECT TASTE! This is beautiful stuff, and far more impactful that our prelaunch product. It tastes amazing and is easy on the stomach. Everybody loved it—really loved it.
Then we sent everyone into surreal land. First with a storied testimonial and endorsement from E.K. Gaylord of Gaylord Sports. Check it out for yourself. Google him and you will be amazed at the influence and impact his passion for this product will bring all of us. We followed that powerful endorsement with the most profound marketing and credibility endorsement for a product I have ever seen.
Why? Because it comes from a world class leader of giants, a leader of leaders. A performance leader. A wealth-building leader. Most importantly a spiritual leader. Someone that never endorses any product, and certainly not for money. Yet he has endorsed your product. The same product you share with your friends, relatives, coworkers, elite athletes, business people, politicians, and spiritual leaders. With the best people you know. Why is it such a big deal? Because if Phil Jackson loves it for all the right reasons, everyone else will, too.
Phil Jackson is the winningest active coach in all of sports, the Zen Master himself of the Los Angeles Lakers, the winner of 11 national championships after leading the likes of Michael Jordan, Shaquille O'Neal, and Kobe Bryant. When he speaks the world listens. Check out the 21TEN site to read his story of why he loves Life Shotz.
The weekend ended in storybook fashion. For several months we'd had a contest for who could encourage the most people to join us at the launch and who could sell the most Fast Packs. There was a lot at stake with $2,000 for first prize, $1,000 for second plus $3,000 worth of prizes and a grand raffle prize of $10,000 cash. The more tickets you had in the bowl the better your chances of winning the grand prize.
Sarah Cion and Duncan and Jenny Robertson raced neck and neck for the past two months to win this contest. On Friday, just before the conference started Duncan and Jenny were in first place by one ticket. After it started Sarah pulled ahead by one ticket. Sarah won the $2,000 cash and Duncan and Jenny won $1,000.
After this there were hundreds of tickets in the bowl for the raffle. Any of 100 different people could have won any of the prizes. First timer Mike Kearns won the iPad. Network Marketing veterans Tim and Trisha Sevinson won the 52-inch 3D TV. Only the $10,000 cash grand prize remained.
I fished around in the bowl feeling for a ticket that would change someone's life. I stopped on one, teasing Duncan and Jenny that it felt like one of theirs, and moved on. (They were the only sales leader during the contest to DECLARE to me over and over in no uncertain terms that they were going to win the $10,000!) I moved on and felt the right ticket and pulled it out. I couldn't read the name. It was just a first name. I showed it to Barry to make sure I was reading it right. It couldn't have been any more right. There was just one name on it. A first name only. "Duncan."
The stage erupted. Duncan ended up in my lap. Pandemonium swept the crowd. Everyone loved that they won. They had earned it. And then Duncan spoke. He pulled out his Vision Workshop Workbook from Thursday's session and asked me to read a few paragraphs to the group.
It went something like this.
"Richard fishes around in the bowl for just the right ticket. He teases us that it might be ours. He adds a little drama to the whole scene by having fun with it. He pulls out the winning ticket. He needs his glasses to read it and to read the only name that could be drawn. Duncan! Jenny and I win the $10,000, and the stage and crowd erupt in thunderous applause and excitement for us. We deserve it!"
Yes, it was a storybook weekend, and it's being followed by an amazing cruise for the contest winners from the Vegas event in May. They're headed out on a magnificent seven-day cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.
We will have 2,500 captive candidates with whom to share our stories.
If you were not in Ft. Lauderdale, how can you capitalize on all that happened? Here is a list of opportunity actions. Do these things and you will be on top of the wave with us.
- Order some of this new product. It tastes fantastic and is even more potent than the pre-launch product. Order enough to get it in the hands of those you want on your team.
- Order the new brochure. It is vastly improved and will help you show the merits of the product.
- Share Phil Jackson's Life Shotz story with everyone. Just send them a link to the website. His story is now available on your own personalized website with a click-to-order option. Check the Leads Page section in your Distributor Office.
- Stay tuned to the 21TEN website for daily updates and new, phenomenal features for you to promote. There are so many we cannot even begin to cover them here.
- Get your prospects on the phone with your upline and let's get them started! There has never been a credibility story like this in our profession. Even if your prospect or customer is not a sports fan they know hundreds of sports fans. Just ask them, "Who do you know that is a sports fan?" Phil Jackson is the reigning king of sports coaching and of spiritual leadership. The only sampling you need to do now is mix up your new customer's first stick from the box they just purchased from you!
- Get together with all the other leaders in your area and organize local and regional meetings. Your leadership team can attend and support you to blow the doors off this opportunity for you.
- Dr. Joe Rubino and Barry Smith will be in the Phoenix area on December 8. Start the mantra in your group with your prospects. Who do you know in Arizona? Get them to the meetings, and let's roll from there!