My Latest Experience with MaxATP during my workoutsCompany: Max International
Read More: atp | max interntional | max intl | maxgxl | workouts
During the official product launch week, I took a bad tumble and hurt BOTH of my ankles. My typical aerobic and running work-outs were out of the question for awhile to allow my ankles to heal.
Then, last week - I went on vacation. I refrained from any running (so I wouldn't be injured away from home). My workouts consisted of swimming, when I could.
Last night, for the first time - I went on a high intensity power WALK and did an equally intense leg workout.
I was curious to see how my body would feel and "do" after a 2 week hiatus of high intensity workouts.
As the sun went down on a clear NV sky - my workouts began in the park. I spent the next 60 minutes giving it all I had.
1. It felt GREAT! And I sweated A LOT!
2. I had just as much - if not - MORE energy than I did 2 weeks ago
3. Woke up this morning with no severe soreness or aches
4. Slept great. No jitters. No crash.
1. MaxGXL is helping me recover from my workouts (as always)
2. MaxATP gave me that CLEAN and HEALTHY boost of needed energy to get through my intense workout
Even before my workout, I was 100% sold on MaxATP - now...I am even more sold on it's effectiveness.
For more information on our product line - visit my product only website: www.charlene.maxgxl.com
Charlene L. Ragsdale - Indep. Max Associate Since 2008
Las Vegas, NV
My Blog: www.SuccessWithCharlene.com
My Bio Site: www.MaxBizMom.com